Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 8 Page 2

Post  Daugie Thu May 19, 2011 11:59 am

Chapter 8 (A.J.'s P.O.V.)

I woke up, barely remembering what happened last night, but it all came back to me once I realized I was in Dougie's room.
"Why couldn't that be a dream?" I asked myself. I rolled over in the bed only I fell off the side.
"Ow..." I opened my eyes to come face to face with Dougie. "Oh, hey, morning." He said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but blush.
There was a knock at the door and I couldn't help but jump off him. "Hey you guys okay?" Laura asked from the other side of the door.
"Yeah, fine!" I said in a shaky voice.
"Alright, Danny and I are gonna go into town, do you need anything?" She asked.
"No!" We said together. Dougie looked at me but I looked away.
"Okay, see you later." She said followed by the front door closing.
"I, uh...should get changed." I said as I walked out of his room. I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom. I leaned against the door of the bathroom and replayed Dougie's confession in my head. Then I took a shower and did my morning routine. I let my hair go naturally wavy and I slipped on a pair of grey jean shorts and a blue halter top. I came out of the bathroom only to see Dougie in the kitchen.
He had a hurley t-shirt on and a pair of baggy shorts, he even let his own dirty blonde hiar go natural. He looked so cute. He looked up from what he was doing and caught me staring at him. I looked away and sat down on the couch. I turned the T.V. on and a show about ghost hunters came on.
"You have got to be kidding me!" I whined. Dogie came over and took the remote from me. He flipped the channel to MTV and sat down next to me.
"Better?" He asked. I nodded and pulled my legs up to myself, like I usually do when somebody makes me nervous. He looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "Cold?"
"Uh...I-I" Why can't I find my words?!
"Here," He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around me. "Warmer?"
"Yeah..." I said. I flet like I would fall asleep in his arms but then his conffesion popped iinto my head again. "No!" I jumped up.
"What's wrong? Did you see another ghost?" He asked getting up too.
"No, it's you!" He looked confused.
"Why did you tell me you like me?" I whined, he still looked confused.
"Because, it's true. I was going to tell you sooner or later."
"But it's not right! I'm a freak who sees ghosts, you're a rockstar!"
"You're not a freak!" He said calmly.
"Yes I am! I'm a freak! A huge-" I was cut off by his lips but I didn't pull away. His lips were so tender, I wated to soak up this moment. When he finally pulled away, I began thinking straight again. "Wh-Why did you do that?" I asked looking at him and he smiled.
"It got you to stop dissing yourself." I glared at him and lightly pushed him. "Hey you can't deny you liked it!"
"And what if I do deny it?" He smiled again. He placed one hand on my back, pulling me towards him, and placed his other hand on the back of my head. His lips came crashing down on mine. He kiss was so passionate and gentle.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back just as passionate. My hands traveled up to his hair and I ran my fingers through it.
He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and begged for entrance. I parted my lips and he slipped his tongue in. I moaned as he traced inside my mouth. My legs began to give away until he stopped kissing me. He laughed and sat down on the couch.
"Was that to much for you?" He asked confidently as he placed his hands behind his head. Just as he said that, I walked over to him and sat down on his lap and kissed him. He jumped from my sudden action. I cupped his face with my hands and he rested his hands on my hips. I felt so free being with Dougie and I love the feeling. But thinking about ghosts came returned to my mind.
"No!" I yelled as I pulled away from his lips.
"What's wrong?" He asked in a worried tone.
"This isn't right. I shouldn't be doing this." I said. I could feel the tears coming but I tried to fight them back. Honestly, I have feelings for Dougie, but I just can't help but feel like this isn't the time to be doing this. "Dougie, I like you, but I just can't do this...I just can't..." Tears began falling down my cheeks. He brushed my tears away and tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear.
"It's okay, I understand." He said to me. I started crying harder. He pulled me off his lap and pulled me down on the couch with him. I burried my face into his chest and continued to cry. "Sssh, you're okay." He told me as he ran his fingers through my hair and wrapped his arms around me. "I've got you." I don't know why but just hearing him say that made me feel safe. Maybe he could help me through this ghost problem.
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+]

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 21, 2011 1:37 am

"Was that too much for you?"
It probably wasnt enough silly Dougie!! Razz
You can do it A.J!!
Moree Very Happy
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+]

Post  Daugie Sat May 21, 2011 8:43 am

bahahaha its never enough! XD
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 9 Page 2

Post  Daugie Sat May 21, 2011 8:44 am

Chapter 9 (Laura’s P.O.V.)

I knew Dougie and A.J. needed time alone, so I asked Danny to go into town with me. I didn’t really need anything.
“Do you really think we should have left them alone?” Danny asked me as we got in a cab and headed into town.
“Yeah, we already know they like each other, but they just need a little push to break the awkwardness about A.J. seeing ghosts. Besides…” A smile appeared on my face and he took my hand.
“Let me guess, we could use some alone time as well?” He asked with a smile, I nodded. “It’s not a bad idea.” He said.
The cab finally pulled over and we got out. He took my hand again and led me down the sidewalk. “So got any ideas to spend the time?” He asked.
“Hmmm,” I looked around and then my eyes landed on the tower of London. “Let’s go see the crown jewels!” He laughed as I pulled him in the direction.
The crowns and jewels were amazing! I have never seen anything more beautiful. I couldn’t help but get so close to the glass cover that my breath was fogging up the glass.
“Enjoying the view?” Danny asked.
“Yes!” I answered as I gazed at a purple stone on a crown.
“Me too.” I slowly turned my gaze to Danny who was staring at me lovingly. I smiled and squeezed his hand.
“Come on; let’s see if the clock tower is unlocked.” He said as he pulled me from the jewels and down a hallway. We came to a door that read ‘Employees Only,’ but we didn’t stop. Danny looked around before going in, pulling me behind him.
“Are you sure we’re allowed to be up here?” I asked as we climbed up the stairs.
“Of course!” He said. I wasn’t sure if he was being serious but I didn’t care. I just loved being with him.
Once we were at the top of the tower, I could only star at how large the clock was. It didn’t look as big when I was on the ground.
“So, what do you think?” Danny asked.
“I think it’s amazing! It’s ever better with…” I stopped talking before I embarrassed myself, but he caught on.
“Better with?” I turned away from him and looked at the clock once more, making him chuckle. He walked over to me and spun me around to face him. “With?” There was a smirk spread across his face.
“With you.” I finally confessed. He continued to smirk, but he leaned closer to me. His lips touched mine and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I kissed him back and he immediately pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tightened his grip around my waist. His kiss was rough but it was so good. He even slipped is tongue past my lips without asking, but I didn’t care. I let out a moan and he smiled against my lips.
I suddenly felt a cold breeze pass by me. I shivered and pulled away from Danny. I turned around to see if anything was there, but there wasn’t, just the clock.
“What’s wrong?” He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and he rested his chin on my shoulder.
“Nothing, I just thought someone else was here.” I turned back to face him, but once I did I saw the thing that past me. A ghost, the same exact ghost that I saw back in the attic of my flat. I gasped and covered my mouth.
“What’s wrong?!” Danny asked as he stepped in front of me and blocked the sight of the ghost.
“There’s a ghost!” I yelled and then the ghost started flying towards us. “Danny let’s go!” I said as I pulled him towards the stairs.
Once we got down the first couple stairs, Danny stumbled and screamed. I looked back to see the ghost smiling, happy she hurt Danny. She really was grotesque looking.
“Come on Dan.” I said as I helped him down the stairs. I slammed the door behind us and ran straight out of the building. I got a cab and helped Danny in.
“Laura…” Danny whispered as he leaned on me.
“What?”
“My back, it burns.” He whispered.
“Hold on, we’re almost back at the flat.”
When we got to the apartment, I helped Danny up the stairs to his flat. He kept mumbling his back burned. I opened the door and both Dougie and A.J. sat up on the couch. Their eyes widened seeing the sight of Danny.
“What happened?” Dougie asked as he jumped over the couch and helped me support Danny’s weight.
“I don’t ‘know, I saw the ghost from our flat and we tried getting away but then he screamed!” I was rambling on and on.
“Laura, chill.” A.J. told me. “Doug, take him to his room.” Dougie nodded and did so. We followed him.
“Danny, are you alright?” I asked him.
“No, my back…” He rolled over and I lifted his shirt.
There were red claw marks all over his back. They weren’t bleeding but they looked painful. A.J. gasped, making both Dougie and I to look at her.
“What?!” I asked her. She didn’t answer me. I grabbed her by the arms. “A.J., what are those marks?” I knew she would know she has always had a fascination for ghosts. She blinked back a few tears and took some deep breaths.
“Those are scratch marks from and evil ghost, or in this case…” She paused, she was afraid of saying what they were, I knew she was.
“Or what?” Dougie asked in a calm voice. A.J. looked at us both.
“A demon.”
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 21, 2011 9:31 am

Poor Danny! Sad
A ghost is bad but a demon is even worse!
Surprised I can see this being like paranormal activity!
okay probably not quite like that but you get me :p
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Sat May 21, 2011 2:43 pm

itschloeee. wrote:Poor Danny! Sad
xx
yeah i know wat u mean!
om fing g paranormal activity was soooo fake!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 10 Page 3

Post  Daugie Sat May 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Chap. 10 (Dougie’s P.O.V.)

“A DEMON?!” A.J. scurried out of Danny’s room and Laura followed after her fuming, not caring she could wake up Danny. “A DEMON IS FUCKING FOLLOWING US?!” A.J. slowly nodded.
“Laura, relax-” I began to tell her but she cut me off and ignored my first couple of words.
“A demon is following us. No, HAUNTING US! And now Danny is hurt! This is your entire fucking fault! If you didn’t talk us into doing that god damn séance we wouldn’t see ghosts and be haunted by fucking demons!” A.J. froze, her hazel eyes were widened and her color drained from her skin. “I HATE YOU A.J.!” Laura ran from the living room, leaving A.J. and me by ourselves, and back to Danny’s room. I looked back at A.J. and her eyes were filled with tears making her hazel eyes a bright green.
“A.J….” She threw her hands up to her face to cover her eyes and she fell to her knees. Hitting the floor so hard I thought her knees were hurting.
“It is all my fault. It really is.” I sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap.
“Don’t say that.” I rubbed her back and she cried into my chest. “You wanted to know about your brother and you tried to find out. That isn’t the reason these ghosts are following you. You’re just a victim.” She pulled her hands from her face and slowly looked up at me. Tears still filled her eyes.
“But now I’ve dragged Danny into this, and he got hurt! What if I drag you in to?” I pulled her back into a hug.
“I don’t care!” I yelled shutting my eyes.
“Yes you do!” She yelled into my chest as she grabbed handfuls of my shirt.
“No, I don’t. I hope I get dragged into this. I want to help you.” Her grip on my shirt tightened but she didn’t look up at me.
“Thank you.”

After A.J. finished crying in my arms, I took her to my bedroom to sleep. Right after I tucked her in and kissed her lightly on the head, I walked back to Danny’s room. I lightly knocked on the door but there was no answer. I knocked again, still no answer.
“Laura?” The door slowly opened. Laura’s eyes were swollen and red from crying.
“Is she okay?” She asked but I could only shrug.
“It would have helped if you hadn’t yelled at her and blamed her for what happened.” Laura jumped a bit from my words and looked down at the floor, nodding slowly.
“I wish I could take it back. Damnit…I’m a terrible friend.” I didn’t know what to say. Honestly I was angry how she flipped out and blamed A.J. for all this and I wanted to yell at her, but I won’t. I won’t because she’s A.J.’s friend and her and Danny love her.
My attention traveled past Laura and looked at Danny’s sleeping figure. He was still lying on the bed without a shirt, and the demon claw marks still showed.
“How is he?” She looked back at Danny and then back at me.
“He would wake up and saw a few things and then drift off to sleep again.”
“Well, it’s good that he’s sleeping.” She nodded.
“Look, I’m gonna help you with your ghost problem.” She scoffed and her gazed shot up to my face.
“Are you crazy? This is a demon, not Casper the friendly ghost.”
“Laura…” We both looked back at Danny. He was trying to sit up but he was too weak and he fell, face first, back on the bed.
“I don’t care how dangerous this ‘demon’ is. I want to help you, just as Dougie wants to help.” Laura was now at Danny’s side, pushing him back to lay down.
“Danny, this is mine and A.J.’s problem, we’ll handle it.”
“No. We’re helping.” He said sternly looking right into her eyes. She blinked back a few tears and nodded. Then she leaned over him and gave him a light peck on his lips.
“Thank you.”
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Daugie wrote:
xx
yeah i know wat u mean!

hahaa iknow!
it didnt scare me at all until the end when she threw the bloke against the camera then came up to it herself, but the rest of it was shit, wasnt much to it really :/
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Surprised Laura you dont hate A.J! Sad
Go away Demon!
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Sun May 22, 2011 10:20 am

itschloeee. wrote:
Daugie wrote:
xx
yeah i know wat u mean!

hahaa iknow!
it didnt scare me at all until the end when she threw the bloke against the camera then came up to it herself, but the rest of it was shit, wasnt much to it really :/
dude right after that scene, there was a thump in my kitchen and my dog shoots out and runs into the christmas tree and bounces of it and fells and he's having a fucking seizure!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Sun May 22, 2011 10:21 am

itschloeee. wrote:Surprised Laura you dont hate A.J! Sad
Go away Demon!
Bad demon, bad! lol
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 11 Page 3

Post  Daugie Sun May 22, 2011 10:22 am

Chap. 11 (A.J.’s P.O.V.)

The next morning, I woke up alone once again. Dougie wasn’t sleeping on the floor next to the bed. I decided this was the best time to sneak out of the apartment.
I climbed out of bed and pulled on some skinny jeans, gray converses, a black long sleeve v-neck, and my purple hoodie. When I was done getting dressed, I opened the bedroom door quietly and exited the room. As I walked past the couch I heard someone lightly snoring. I looked over the head rest of the couch and found Dougie sleeping. He looked so cute, like a little kid!
“You always seem to woo me.” I told his sleeping figure.
I leaned over the head rest and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Then I walked over to the front door and quietly opened it.
“A.J.” I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Laura call my name.
I didn’t answer. I left the apartment and closed the door behind me, just as quiet as I opened it. I sighed and leaned against the door. Then I pulled my cell phone out of my pocked at looked at it. I sighed once more.
“Might as well call her now.” I began walking down the hallway and pressed nine for speed dial.
The phone rang three times until someone eventually picked up the other end.
“Hello?” A woman answered in a dark, mysterious and raspy voice.
“Aunt Gezabelle?”
“Alexandria Josette?” I rolled my eyes as my aunt said my full gypsy name.
“Yes, it’s me…”
“What are you doing calling me so early?” Her Romanian accent was now kicking in.
“I’ve been…cursed.” I bit my lips, waiting for her response but she only laughed which surprised me.
“Cursed? How are you being cursed?” I groaned. I didn’t enjoy telling the story as you can tell.
“After the séance we held to contact Nicholas, I’ve been seeing ghosts in London, along with Laura who was also at the séance.” She laughed again.
“I told you London wouldn’t be the best home for you two.” I stopped walking. I didn’t like my aunt saying that in the past, and I don’t enjoy her saying it now. Especially now since I have Dougie in my life.
“Aunt Gezabelle, that is besides the point!” She fell silent and I thought she had hung up on me but then I heard her quiet breaths. “How do I remove the curse?”
“You mean how do you remove your gift?”
“What are you-?”
“People would die for your gift. People could discover so many things if they could talk to a ghost from the past. They can heal broken souls if they could talk and see ghosts!”
“I don’t want this gift! So they can have it! And they can take Laura’s too!” My aunt sighed.
“Of All people, you should enjoy this gift the most. You’re the one who wanted to talk to your brother…”
“He isn’t in London! Only demons are here and my friends and I are being haunted by one!”
“Isn’t Nicholas there?” I thought about Nicholas being with me, but he couldn’t. If he was with anybody, it’d be my parents. “Face the problem Alexandria Josette, it’s the best way.” The line went dead.
I groaned and pushed the end button as I shoved my cell back into my pocket. When I looked up to see where I was I jumped back a little from the surprise. I was at my apartment. No, not Dougie and Danny’s apartment. My haunted apartment. I looked down at the door knob and Aunt Gezabelle’s words echoed in my head.
‘Face the problem…’
I grabbed the door knob and slowly turned it until the door slowly unlatched. I stepped back and watched the door open all the way. Before I even stepped into the room, I began shivering.
“Here goes nothing.” I told myself out loud.
I stepped into the room. It looked exactly how we left it. The only difference was the presence. I could feel the souls of all the ghosts who have danced throughout our apartment while we were gone.
“A.J.!” I heard someone yell my name from outside the room. I turned around and Dougie was running to the apartment. I noticed the door was slowly closing and I tried running to the door myself but the door finally slammed shut on its own. “A.J.!” I grabbed the door knob and tried opening the door.
“Dougie, it’s stuck! It won’t open! Help!” Now he was trying to open the door on the other side as I banged on the door with my fists.
Suddenly, a heavy object was thrown across the room and hit my head. I fell to the floor and tried rubbing my head as I felt the tingling pain throughout my head. No one was around, but I couldn’t tell because of my blurred vision.
“A.J., what was that noise? A.J.? A.J.?!” Dougie repeated over and over as he banged on the door.
I then saw a light come floating above me and went into the lock of the door. The door somehow unlocked and it slowly opened again. Dougie stood there, surprised and confused.
“Dougie…” I whispered.
The last thing I saw was Dougie run into the room and picked me up. From there…I blacked out.
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 28, 2011 2:32 am

Not good! That demon definately has something against A.J!
Moree ;D
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Sat May 28, 2011 12:46 pm

most deffiantly!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 12 Page 3

Post  Daugie Sat May 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Chapter 12 (A.J.’s P.O.V.)

“Hey, I think she’s coming though!” My eyes slowly opened and I found five faces looking over me.
“Aaaah!” I shot up and the faces disappeared, or at least dodged my sudden actions so I didn’t head but any of them.
The five faces belonged to none other than Tom, Harry, Danny, Dougie, and Laura. They all looked scared and worried.
“A.J., you okay?” Laura asked me. She didn’t look angry at me anymore.
I pat my body, checking to see if I had all my body parts. I sighed when I realized I was all once piece. I looked back at her and nodded.
“I’m fine.”
“Good.” They all said together followed by sighs. Then the room fell silent.
“WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO BACK THERE?!”
I was a bit surprised by Dougie’s sudden outburst. I could only stare at him with a dumbfounded look on my face.
“I-I don’t know.” I managed to finally say.
“Mate, relax.” Harry told Dougie.
“Yeah, she’s fine.” Danny added. I was actually surprised he was even out of bed yet. Those demon marks looked really painful.
“I don’t want her to get hurt like you did.” Dougie told Danny as he relaxed a bit.
“Awww he really does like her!” Tom said in a baby voice.
“Shut up!” Dougie yelled but then his face lost its tension once again when he looked at me.
In one quick move, he reached past the boys and cupped my face with his hands. Then he planted a rough and tense kiss on my lips. Even though it was a surprise and a bit rough, it was so romantic. Just as I was finally getting ready to kiss him back, he pulled away.
I stared into his ice blue eyes as he stared into my own. Harry and Tom did some cat calls and Danny and Laura just looked at us with surprised looks. Their mouth’s hanging open may I add.
“Sorry, I was just really worried you wouldn’t wake up…” I smiled as he looked away from me when a blush slowly appeared on his face.
As I continued to smile at him, I noticed the same white ball of light from the apartment float out of him. My smile immediately vanished and everyone noticed.
“A.J., what’s wrong?” Laura asked as she placed her hands on my shoulders. I lifted my right hand and pointed my shaking index finger at the ball of light.
“T-there!” Everyone slowly turned around and to my surprise, the light didn’t disappear.
When everyone finally saw the ball of light, they all jumped. Laura even gasped. The ball even seemed to float closer to us.
“Uh, why is it floating closer to us…?” Harry whispered.
“N-no clue mate.” Danny said as he hid behind Laura.
The ball of light continued to float. It was now passing Dougie and it looked like it was going after Tom.
“EW! Don’t let it touch me!” He shrieked as he clenched his eyes shut. The ball of light however just floated through him and hovered in front of my face.
“A.J….what is that?” Dougie asked quietly.
“I…I don’t know.” The ball then floated away from me and into Dougie’s room. I had gotten a sudden urge to follow it and I did.
I got off the couch and followed the ball of light like a zombie. Dougie grabbed my wrist but somehow I pulled my wrist free from his grip and continued walking.
“A.J.!” Dougie called after me.
“Ssh!” Laura hushed him as she pulled him onto the couch to sit with his friends.
I followed the ball into the room and it floated through the unmade bed. I got on my hands and knees and looked under the bed. My eyes landed on my bag of clothes I brought from my apartment and I noticed it was glowing with the same white light. I pulled it out and unzipped the bag.
There, on the top of my clothes was a picture I never looked at before. I even forgot I packed it until I saw it in front of me. There, was the picture of my deceased brother. Nicholas.
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sun May 29, 2011 12:55 am

Good boy Dougie! Very Happy
Surprised ohdear! maybe the ball of light was like his spirit or something just not in the proper form?
I wanna know what happens next!!
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Sun May 29, 2011 10:01 am

itschloeee. wrote:Good boy Dougie! Very Happy
Surprised ohdear! maybe the ball of light was like his spirit or something just not in the proper form?
I wanna know what happens next!!
ahaha ok ok hold ur horses!! lol
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] - Page 2 Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 13 Page 3

Post  Daugie Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 am

Chap. 13 (Danny’s P.O.V.)

We all sat in silence in the living room. Dougie, however, was standing, watching, and waiting for A.J. to appear from his room.
I had sat next to Laura on the couch, she looked scared out of her mind, but I knew she was also worried over her best friend, so I comforted her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on top of hers. Soon my gaze traveled to Tom and Harry.
They were both on the other side of the couch. They also both had the same look of confusion on their faces. I felt bad for them. They’re my mates and all and I should tell them what has been happening to the girls, but it wasn’t my place to tell them what is going on.
I suddenly heard a gasp escape from Dougie. He, Tom, and Harry were looking at the hallway that led to Dougie’s room. Then I saw A.J. appear, holding some sort of paper in her hands.
“He’s here…” A.J. whispered as she looked up at Dougie with tear stained eyes that were wide from shock. Laura then pulled away from me and ran to A.J.’s side.
“Who’s here?” Dougie asked as he took the paper from A.J.’s hands. Now, Tom, Harry, and I got up and walked behind Dougie and I realized it wasn’t just any paper, it was a picture.
The picture was of a little five year old boy, I believe. He looked Italian with his dark tan complexion, dark brown curly hair, curlier and darker than mine! And he had brown puppy dog eyes.
“Who is this?” I asked, surprisingly able to find my words. The guys and I looked back at A.J.
“N-Nicholas…” Tears exploded from her eyes and Laura immediately pulled her into a hug.
“Ssh, it’s okay A.J.” Laura said as she comforted her.
I then noticed Tom take the picture from Dougie to examine it himself.
“So, you’re telling me...that the floating ball of light was…this boy…Nicholas?” Tom asked.
“Who is Nicholas by the way?” Harry added.
“A.J.’s brother.” Laura answered for A.J.
“Her dead brother.” Dougie corrected her making Tom and Harry’s head snap to Dougie’s direction. I noticed Dougie was thing long and hard about something.
“What’s up Doug?” I asked.
“It makes sense…” Dougie began to explain.
“What does?” A.J. asked after she was finally able to stop crying and speak once again.
“Oh, I get it too!” Tom piped in.
“Will someone please explain this?!” Laura yelled in an annoyed tone and throwing her arms into the air. I had to admit, she looked cute when she was annoyed.
“Nicholas is A.J.’s deceased brother. Because he died at…five, I’m guessing from this picture, he still has innocence and would never wish to harm or put his sister in any danger.” Tom explained.
“Ohhhh….” Harry and I said together.
“Plus, because Laura and A.J. held a séance to contact him, he chooses to show himself to them.” Dougie added.
“And I think he’s trying to protect us.” A.J. also added.
“Oh…it does make sense. He’s A.J.’s guardian angel.” Laura said, coming to a conclusion.
“And because you’re A.J.’s friend, he’s probably more than willing to protect you too!” I told her. Laura instantly smiled.
“Then we’re safe!” She cheered as she threw her arms around my neck and we hugged.
“No, not yet…” Laura released her hold from me and we both looked at A.J. “We’re still being haunted by those demons.” Laura’s once happy face fell.
“Then we need to do something.” Harry piped in.
“Yeah!” Tom agreed. “We have to…exterminate them! Com on guys…” He stuck his hand in the middle of our circle. “Who ya gonna call?”
“Uh…I don’t think this is the right moment Tom.” Harry said as he tried pushing Tom’s hand away, but then a hand went on top of Tom’s hand. I looked over and it was Dougie.
“I’m in.” He said with a smile as he looked over at A.J. The next thing I knew, I put my own hand in without even thinking about it.
“Me too.” I said as I looked from Dougie to Laura. She smiled at me with her loving blue eyes and put her hand on top of mine. Then Harry did the same and we all looked at A.J., the all knowing ghost girl.
She placed her hand on top and smiled at all of us. “Let’s exterminate these ghostly ghouls.”

By the way, the chapters begin getting shorter now...
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum