Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Life of a Rockstar [18+]

2 posters

Go down

The Life of a Rockstar [18+] Empty The Life of a Rockstar [18+]

Post  itschloeee. Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

Title: The Life of a Rockstar
Disclaimer: Drugs, alcohol, sexual content...you get the point. I don't own Danny or the rest of McFly (sadly) but I do own the story line!
Pairings: Danny/Rachel, Danny/Whatever other girl Smile
Summary:'Sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll'? sounds about right for Danny Jones. Picking up girls every opportunity he can, treating them like dirt just to get what he wants, and taking any form of drugs he can get his hands on. But will one special girl be able to turn his life around, or will he live up to the saying ‘A cheetah will never change it’s spots?'
Author's Notes: Please don't read if you get offended by anything included in the disclaimer because you have been warned what this fic will contain!
But people that may be reading, I hope you enjoy it! The other McFly members are included in this but it's still based upon Danny Smile
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Rockstar [18+] Empty Re: The Life of a Rockstar [18+]

Post  irisknotwise Tue May 17, 2011 2:38 am

OOOOH!!! I read this on mcflyfanfiction.com

It was amazing! Can't wait to read it on here...again! Smile

irisknotwise

http://woa-mcfly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Thu May 19, 2011 2:54 am

irisknotwise wrote:OOOOH!!! I read this on mcflyfanfiction.com

It was amazing! Can't wait to read it on here...again! Smile

I hope you'll enjoy it just as much this time Very Happy
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Thu May 19, 2011 2:54 am

Chapter 1
Danny staggered through the crowded hall way of a very loud and messy house. His pupils had taken over his eyes, hardly none of the one what had been sky blue eyes could be seen. The white part of his eyes were blood shot, and his skin was pale. He raised his big freckly hand to his nose and wiped a bit of blood that was dripping down.
“Alright lads!” He shouted in his Bolton accent above the loud drum ‘n’ bass music that was blaring from the speakers in the living room before he walked past the boys that were in the corner of the room, and over to a girl, who was quite petite, with long, blonde hair and tanned skin, she might as well have been wearing underwear. Her black, PVC skirt was showing more than half of her arse, and she was wearing a hot pink tiny patterned fish net boob tube with nipple tape covering her nipples. Danny grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him, “Hello there sexy, wanna come to one of the bedrooms with me?” He grinned with a wink, “I am in a band, so you could be one of my groupies,” He added before forcing her face against his, as he kissed her violently, he massaged their tongues together harshly. He pulled away then dragged her by the hand to one of the upstairs bedrooms, grabbing a can of beer that was left on the side on his way. He slammed the door closed and took a few mouthfuls of the beer, throwing the bottle to the floor, causing it to smash, he undone his belt and button on his jeans, then took hold of the girl again, forcing her hand down his jeans so she would massage his penis, letting out moans, he kissed his way around her neck and shoulders before forcing her onto the bed.
Welcome to the life of a rock star…well, the life of Danny Jones, anyway.

Last edited by itschloeee. on Sat May 28, 2011 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 28, 2011 5:35 am

Chapter 2
“Danny! Get up!” McFly’s manager shouted, hammering on the front door of Danny and Tom's shared apartment, “Danny!! You‘re gonna make everyone late! Tom's already up and in the car so you need to be too!” He yelled, McFly had an interview and photo shoot with Cosmopolitan magazine.
Danny stumbled to the door, and struggled to open it. “I’ll be out soon,” He groaned,
“Danny, you look like shit! You best clean up your act if you wanna continue in the band!” Their manager shouted before storming off down the corridor.
Danny carefully shut the door, but even that made his head thump. He dragged his feet through to the bathroom to get showered and half freshened up.

“Dude, it’s raining, you look stupid with sunglasses on,” Dougie commented as Danny struggled to climb into the car, “Yeah alright, Doug, I don’t feel too fresh mate, that’ why I’ve got them on,” Danny replied, his voice was husky and sore from all of the damage he’d been doing from smoking any sort of substance lately. Since Danny had been in McFly, he’d changed dramatically, he’d swallow, smoke, sniff and inject any drugs he was offered, without even knowing what they were. The female attention the band had been getting had gone to his head as well as the drugs, and any girl he managed to get that actually had feeling for him, he would push away or cheat on, and any girl that he wanted, he would push and push until he got her, then he wouldn’t see or speak to her ever again.
Before all of this messed up stuff, Danny had lovely freckly skin, bright sky blue eyes, lovely nourished hair with slight curls and had the most bubbliest, outgoing personality you could imagine. But now, well he was the complete opposite; his skin was as white as milk, his eyes constantly looked tired with huge black circles underneath them, they were always blood shot, and the shine to his hair was gone, it was all dry and looked like it would fall out from one touch.

When they arrived at the photo shoot, Danny scurried straight to the men’s bathroom. Locking himself in a cubicle, he took out lumps of cocaine, and a credit card. He lowered the toilet seat and set the cocaine lumps on top before using his credit card to crush up and form into a line. He lent down and took one huge sniff, flinching slightly from the slight stinging sensation that he felt whenever he sniffed it, then the whole line was gone, he tilted his head backwards to make sure everything had been inhaled, then brushed off the toilet seat. “Should feel better in a bit,” He mumbled to himself, smiling.
“You alright, man?” Harry asked Danny as he walked over to the reception area where the rest of the lads were,
“Yeah man, I’m awesome,” He smiled, “When we doing this shoot then?” He asked.
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  irisknotwise Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 am

Shoooweeeee...This story just keeps getting so intense! Can't wait to read more.

irisknotwise

http://woa-mcfly.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:19 am

Thanks for reading Very Happy
I'll update more in a minute! Smile
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:21 am

Chapter 3
After the shoot, Danny was stood at a mirror getting his make-up off with a wipe. Because of how rough Danny was looking, the make-up artists had to pretty much cake him in make-up. “Dude, you going for a fag?” Danny asked Dougie who was heading for the door leading to the garden area, Dougie nodded. Danny the wipe away and grabbed his bag, following Dougie outside.
The garden for of the Cosmopolitan magazine building was gorgeous. It had a little patio with a table and chairs and a big umbrella that went through the middle of it. Also on the patio there was a small bar underneath a canopy with three bar stools by it. The rest of the garden had lovely green grass, most likely fake grass as it had kept its colour very nicely. At the sides of the garden it was decorated beautifully with different coloured flowers. The rain had finally stopped, but it was still grey and cloudy.
Danny and Dougie sat down at the table, Dougie pulled a box of cigarettes out of his bag and lit one up. Danny took a big box out of his bag and pulled out a little bag of weed, a cigarette, rizzla and a weed grinder. Danny put some of the weed into the weed grinder and turned it so the weed was grinded down into fine grains. He placed this onto the rizzla along with some tobacco from the cigarette, then rolled up the joint.
“Dude, do you have to do that here? It isn’t really respectful,” Dougie said, giving him a disapproved look,
“You’re allowed to smoke what you wanna smoke so I can smoke what I wanna smoke. Anyway, weed had been made legal now so they cant arrest me or anything,” Danny replied, lighting the joint. He took a big lug of it, “Aah, lovely,” He grinned. “Me and a few mates are going to a strip club tonight if you fancy it?” He asked Dougie,
“Thanks for the offer, but I’ve got Katey coming round tonight,” Dougie replied,
“Alright, your loss mate,” Danny answered, before taking another big lug of his joint.

Later that night, Danny was waiting at the high street smoking a joint while he waited for his mates to turn up. When they did, they walked towards the strip club.
“Ready for a night of lovely tits, boys?!” One of them exclaimed excitedly,
“Of course, and if we’re lucky, we could persuade them to do something else to make it worth THEIR while,” Danny grinned as they joined the small queue outside of the venue.
Inside, the place was beautifully decorated, with a red, black and gold theme, red bits of silky looking clothe with gold stitching hung across the ceiling, the walls were painted some black, some red, with gold skirting boards and fancy patterns on them. The women, well, girls, that worked there were all wearing the colour theme too. The place was pretty much empty except from mainly dirty old business men that obviously couldn’t get any and had nothing better to do but to watch women dance around half naked.
Danny and his mates took a seat at a little booth while one of them went to get the first round of drinks in. A couple of hours later, the lads all had a girl on top of them, dancing around them. “How much for a ‘special’ dance?” Danny winked at the skinny girl with long black hair and was covered in fake tan, that was on top of him, shoving her fake boobs in his face,
“£75,” She replied sexily. Danny reached into his pocket and took out £75, he then tucked it down the side of the girl’s thong. She got off of him and lead him into a little privacy area which was just 4 bits of fabric, the same colour as the other bits on the ceiling, with black bits of fabric in between to hide whatever was happening in the areas. Inside the privacy area, there was a large gold sofa decorated with black and red silky cushions. The girl lightly pushed Danny onto the sofa then sat on top of him, grinding on him. Danny raised his hands and started massaging her boobs, “Sorry, there’s no touching,” the girl said, taking Danny’s hands away from her boobs.
“I paid for a ’special’ dance, so I wanna touch them,” He said, getting annoyed. The girl got off of Danny and stepped away, “What do you think your doing? I paid £75 for this and it’s shit!” He raised his voice,
“Leave the area please,” She said, calmly, going to walk over to the other side of the privacy area, but Danny grabbed hold of her arm and threw her onto the bed. She tried to scream but Danny covered her mouth, “Don’t even think about it,” He warned her, getting closer to her face and forcing her to kiss him. He made her lay with her arms above her head as he held her wrists on the sofa as he kissing from her mouth, to her neck, then to her boobs. She was afraid to scream, she cried her eyes out, trying to stretch up and reach for the security button which was just above the sofa. After one last big stretch, the managed to hit the button and an alarm started sounding. A few seconds after, three security guards ran into the privacy area and grabbed Danny.
“What the fuck are you doing?! I paid for a fucking ’special’ dance, so much for that!” He shouted.
“What’s going on?” One of Danny’s mates asked, running up towards the security guards, who were forcefully pushing Danny towards the exit, keeping full hold of his arms. They chucked Danny out, followed by his friends, then slammed the door.
“What a waste of 75 quid! She was shit!” Danny exclaimed as him and his mates stormed off down the high street.
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum