Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Replacement (ch.2/pg.1)[14+]{Part 1 of TRS}

Go down

The Replacement (ch.2/pg.1)[14+]{Part 1 of TRS} Empty The Replacement (ch.2/pg.1)[14+]{Part 1 of TRS}

Post  Daugie Mon May 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Chapter 1:

'Time Machine, one of the most hardcore punk rock bands, is history. As of last night, the band broke up do to unknown info about Stephanie David. Will they get back together? We asked Zachary Wilson and he had this to say…' The news reporter disappeared and a video of a boy with shaggy brown hair came up.

'Ummm no probably not…yeah this is probably the last you'll hear of us!' He just laughed and it went back to the news reporter.

"Stephanie, would you stop watching that video?! It happened 4 months ago!" A young black women, walked into the darkened study. Her black hair was styled into tiny braids, mixed with purple braids. She was wearing a purple tube top with a black zip up hoodie over it, which matched her black jeans. "Besides you were way too good for that band!"

"….but…I miss it Ren…" There was another young woman curled up in a ball in front of the computer. She had long dark chocolate brown hair with blonde streaks that ended at her mid back. She was wearing gray sweats and a black hoodie.

The woman known as Ren sighed and walked up to her friend. She put her hand on Stephanie's back and hugged her. "I know girl…but you have to forget them…" Stephanie let a few tears trickle down her face and nodded.

"Yeah…you're right…."

*In London*

"So James, now that I'm also managing your band to…will you going to look for a replacement for Chris?" James, Dave, Steve, and Danny all looked at each other.

"Well James why don't you play the solos?" Dave asked sitting back on the red sofa. James shook his head no.

"Well then why don't you have Dave play the solos?" Danny asked who was leaning next to the door frame of Fletch's office.

Steve started to laugh. "I don't think that would work out to well since Dave is always dancing and jumping around the stage!" Steve manage to say through his laughter, James let out a chuckle.

"Well do you have any ideas James?" Fletch asked, James looked back at him.

"Sort of…we met when I was back with Busted, Busted and her band guest starred on a show for Nickelodeon." James was cut off by Dave.

He jumped off the couch with a surprised look. "Wait….you said 'her' you're going to have a girl play lead guitar in our band?" James nodded.

"She was in a band called Time Machine we started hanging out after the show. Her band would fly here, and we'd fly there." James paused.

"What about her band though?" Steve asked leaning forward on the couch.

"They broke up…something about her, but I'm not sure." James said dropping his head.

There was a long pause until Fletch spoke up. "Well James, do you have her number so we can call her and get her back into show biz?" James looked up and smiled.

"Yeah it's in my cell." James said digging through his pocket and pulled out a blue env3. "You might want to use your office phone. For some reason she doesn't answer my phone calls or texts." Fletch nodded and punched in the number and put it on speaker, it rang two times until somebody finally answered.

'Hello? Stephanie's cell her bff Ren speaking!' The boys started to laugh and Fletch put up a hand for them to stop.

"Hi Ren, this Matthew Fletch, I was wondering if by any chance Stephanie was interested in replacing a guitarist."

'Uhhhh….hold on let me ask…HEY STEPH!!!' Ren's yelling cause the boys including Fletch to jump and they all looked at each other with bugged eyes. 'Yea?' There was a fate voice in the background. 'Would you be interested in replacing a guitarist in…what band?'

"Son of Dork."

'Oh okay gotcha. Would you be interested in replacing a guitarist in son of dork?' They could hear footsteps in the background getting closer to the phone. 'What? Why would I hang up the phone?' They couldn't hear the other voice talking anymore, they figured the person was whispering. 'What I'm not going to hang up the phone! No wait give me my cell back! Steph that's not fair!' They heard a crash and continued to look at each other. 'Steph don't touch that end…' The line went dead.

"Hello?" Fletch said into the receiver. "I guess she hung up." James dropped his head. "James is there something you're not telling us?" James nodded and took a seat on the couch.

"When I was dating….my ex. She didn't like me talking to other girls, so when Steph texted me something she erased it. Only my ex knew what the text said, a month later she told me about it saying that Steph needed to talk to me about something important. When I tried to call her back or text she stopped answering me." Danny, Steve, and Dave looked at each other and Steve took a seat next to James.

"Let me guess…good friend?" Steve said putting a hand on James shoulder, and James nodded.

"Well, what do we do now?" Dave asked taking a seat next to Steve, James just shrugged.

*Ring*Ring*

Fletch's secretary interrupted James little flash from the past. 'Mr. Fletch there's a woman named Ren on the line. Should I patch her through?' The boys looked at each other once again and James looked a bit happier.

"Yes please." The light on the phone started to blink which allowed him to know Ren was on the phone. "Ren?"

'Sorry about that, apparently Stephanie's a little upset about the band, but…' there was a long pause. 'She needs something to distract her from the band breakup I'm going to make sure she plays in your band.'

James smiled "Sweet!" Dave yelled

Fletch let out a chuckle. "When can you have her come over to London?" There was another crash on the other lined.

'London! Whoa baby…well I could have her over there if I don't know, if you might have a private jet!'

"Deal." The boys started smile and high fiving.

'Sweet! I'll let your secretary know where and when to have the jet tomorrow. Got to go! Bye!' The line went dead once again.

"Wahoo!" Steve yelled, as the other guys laughed at his reaction. "Dude we got to let McFly know about our plans!"

"Yeah we should go over their house tonight and tell them!" Dave said in agreement, the boys turned to Fletch.

He chuckled, "I'll have her meet you guys tomorrow at the McFly mansion, go have fun." The boys raced to the door full of excitement, and James couldn't wait to see his old friend.

Last edited by Daugie on Mon May 23, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

The Replacement (ch.2/pg.1)[14+]{Part 1 of TRS} Empty The Replacement Chapter 2 Page 1

Post  Daugie Mon May 23, 2011 11:56 am

Chapter 2

It was a sunny 10:30 Thursday morning in L.A., such a wonderful and beautiful day. Too bad Stephanie wasn't enjoying it.

"Steph you should be excited about this!" Ren stated. "You'll see James again!" Ren was wearing a white tank top with a corset printed on it, with a pair of black distressed skinny jeans matching her black flats and black cardigan. For accessories, she had a lace bangle on her left wrist, a three row pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings. She had on a light layer of make-up on, but she didn't wear usually wear too much make-up.

"Why? He didn't even care when I tried to talk to him about my problem. So how exactly should I forgive him?" Stephanie was wearing a long sleeve blue v-neck, a pair of basic blue skinny jeans, and a purple pair of purple fold over flat boots. For accessories, she wore her signature studded belt with a rhinestone belt buckle, skull and crossbones earrings, silver ear cuffs, and wore a blue open knit beret over her straightened hair. She had a dark complexion like an Italian girl, she applied light blue eye shadow and a medium amount of eyeliner and mascara that made her hazel eyes pop. She was gorgeous but, her make-up couldn't hide her anger.

They were now boarding Fletch's private jet. "Well maybe he wants to apologize, and also have you play lead guitar in his band. Oh maybe he'll even let you sing!" Ren was getting overly excited as she handed a flight attendant her luggage.

"I'm not singing." Stephanie said rolling her eyes and also handed her luggage to another flight attendant. They both took seats across from each other. The jet was very wide and the interior was mostly red and white, with white leather seats.

"Well you have to be a bit excited. You used to listen to this band! You loved them!" Ren was right, Stephanie did love Son of Dork, she almost cried when they broke up.

"Alright so maybe I'm a little excited, but I am curious about how the band got back together." Ren shrugged well I'm going to sleep, I don't want to be grumpy when I get off and meet your new band!" Stephanie laughed to herself and looked out the window and watched the jet take off. Soon Stephanie slipped off into slumber.

9 hours later at McFly mansion.

"Okay seriously James want did you want to tell us last night that you never did because we just had to play video games and get drunk!" Tom said pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"Isn't it obvious Tom? Son of Dork is back together!" Danny (J) called from the family room who was lying on the white leather couch. Tom laughed and walked into the family room. While Danny was lying on the couch, the other Danny was sitting in the leather armchair watching T.V.; while Dave was still asleep, because of his hangover, lying in front of the T.V. with a half eaten pepperoni pizza lying on his stomach, and James and Steve were sitting on the other couch.

"We got a replacement for Chris." James said with a smile.

"Yessss you don't need a douche bag in your band!" Danny yelled putting his fist into the air and let it fall back down. Steve and James began to laugh, and then Harry and Dougie walked in.

"Hey is that my pizza from last night?" Harry asked as he pulled the pizza off Dave's shirt.

"Dude you're not gonna eat that are you?" Dougie asked staring at Harry in disgust. Harry spun around to face him.

"Why do you want it?" Dougie looked down at the pizza and back to Harry.

"Uh no thanks." Dougie said walking into the kitchen to get something to eat. Harry shrugged and started to eat the pizza.

*knock*knock*

Steve and James looked at each other with excitement. "She's here!" James said jumping off the couch and running to the door, causing Dave to wake up. James opened the door with Fletch standing closer to it and Ren and Stephanie standing on the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey James I'm just dropping the girls off and then I have to leave." Fletch said as he moved out of the way so the girls could come in.

"Alright then." Both girls walked in carrying their bags, James waved to Fletch goodbye and closed the door. "Oh you can put the bags right here." He said pointing to a spot beside the door.

As James led the way into the family room, Ren finally spoke up. "Wow this place is amazing!"

"Thanks." The McFly boys said together. Just as Stephanie walked into the family room behind Ren, Dougie walked in.

"Whoa…" he said causing Danny (J) to look back and when he did, he fell off the couch.

"Okay guys this is Ren…"James said stepping behind Ren and pushed her forward closer to the group. "And this is Steph." James said also pushing her closer to the group with her arms crossed, she was still mad but the guys couldn't help but stare at her beauty.

"Hey you could have mentioned your replacement was a girl!" Tom said walking up to them and shook both Ren and Stephanie's hands. "Hello, I'm Tom."

"Damn James you could have mentioned that she was hot! So is her friend." Dave said wiping off his shirt. Ren giggled and Stephanie didn't react. "I'm Dave."

"Don't mind Dave, he doesn't really have manners." Steve said also shaking their hands. "I'm Steve and that's Danny in the armchair, he doesn't talk much."

"Hey weren't you in that Hannah Montana movie?" Ren asked and Steve nodded. "Okay I thought so, but please keep your hair black." Ren said and Steve just laughed and nodded.

"I'm Harry." Harry said waving from across the room. Ren waved back and laughed. "And the idiot that fell off the couch is also Danny, and the fool who won't stop staring at Stephanie is Dougie." Harry said slapping Dougie on the back which made Dougie jump forward.

"Ow! What was that for?" Dougie complained rubbing his back. Danny (J) got up off the floor.

"Well from the looks of it James, your new guitarist doesn't look to happy." Stephanie was still standing next to Ren with her arms crossed her expression was the same. Even though she was in a room filled with handsome guys, she was still angry.

"Oh she's just a little angry from me forcing her to come without her permission, but she'll be on her best behavior. Right Steph?" Ren said pitching Stephanie's arm which made her jump.

She began rubbing her arm. "Yeah I'll be a little angel." Stephanie said rolling her eyes.

"Oh and she's still mad at James." Ren said randomly. James got real stiff and Stephanie turned to Ren. "What?" Stephanie just glared at her. "Oh…I wasn't supposed to say that…gotcha." The other guys started to laugh.

"Hey mate you okay?" Danny (J) asked walking up to James who just nodded.

"If Steph is angry, that's not good. She'll kick my ass!" James said hiding behind Danny.

The boys started to laugh again. "Pssh like she could…" Harry began.

"She's a fifth degree black belt." Ren stated.

"Oh…well than James maybe you should run?" Harry suggested and James nodded getting ready to run away.

Stephanie rolled her eyes again and grabbed James before he got far. "No, I promised Ren I wouldn't fight with anybody, even though James deserves it." Stephanie said looking a little friendlier.

"Oh by the way Stephanie, what did that text say that you sent to James?" Dave asked picking off a pepperoni piece off his shirt.

"What you never read it?" She asked James letting him go.

"His ex deleted it." Danny (H) finally said.

"….wait you don't know about my heart condition?" Stephanie asked.
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum