Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+]

Post  Daugie Mon May 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] GhostWhisperers
Laura and A.J. are new to London. They just bought a flat on the top floor in the same building as McFly but the only problem is...its haunted. Can the guys help them with their ghostly problem or will the girls have to leave their dreams behind and move back to America. DougiexOC, DannyxOC.

Last edited by Daugie on Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 am; edited 13 times in total
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Re: Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+]

Post  Elisabethhh Mon May 09, 2011 5:44 pm

oooo.
Sounds interesting Very Happy
can't wait for more Very Happy
xx
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 1 page 1

Post  Daugie Tue May 10, 2011 6:13 am

Ghost Whisperers

Chpt.1 (A.J.'s P.O.V.)

It was a warm, sunny spring day in London and here we are, finally moving into our own flat in London.

"A.J., come on, we're gonna miss all the cabs!"

I snapped out of my little daze and looked over to my best friend Laura, we've been friends since my freshman year of high school, and she was a sophomore.

Her pixie cut blonde hair was bouncing up and down as she jumped with excitement, her baby blue eyes sparkling, and a huge grin planted on her pale skin. She was wearing dark blue jean shorts, a white cami, and a purple plaid shirt, and her black converses.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I slung my black backpack on and picked up my suitcases and followed her out the front door of the airport.

Laura whistled for a cab and we loaded our stuff into the trunk of the cab. We slid into the backseat and Laura told the driver the address to our flat…our new home.

"Aren't you at least a bit excited?" she asked, sitting back in the seat. I shrugged.

"Yeah…I'm just…nervous." She gave me a confused look.

"Why…we're just moving into an actual home. You don't expect us to live at a college campus forever do you?" I laughed.

"No…but it was so hard to fit in at college…what if I don't fit in here?" She grabbed my shoulder.

"Hun, the college you went to was a fashion school where everybody is critique. Besides you already look like you've lived here before!" Well that's almost true…I've lived in Whales when I was younger. Even Laura lived in Germany but I don't know how similar that is to London. I laughed again.

"I guess nursing school was easier?" She shrugged.

"Yeah for meeting people, but you still had to study hard." She said as she put her hand to her head like she was tired. I laughed again.

She pulled out her hot pink iPod and handed me an earphone, I took it. She scrolled through her songs and put her McFly playlist on, starting with Room on the Third Floor. I soon fell asleep, curse my ability to sleep anywhere. When I woke up Laura told me about seeing David Williams (who was once in Son of Dork) and Matt Willis (was once in Busted, now is having a solo career) walking down the sidewalk. I mentally hit myself in and we pulled up to the building where our flat is.

"A.J., we're here!" She yelled as she squeezed my hands.

I laughed and pulled my hands from her grip. "Yeah, I know, I can see, I'm not blind."

She laughed. "Sorry."

The cabdriver pulled our suitcases out of the trunk and carried them to the building for us. I paid the man and before he left we said thank you.

"Almost there." Laura said.

We went over to the front desk and signed some papers to get our room keys.

"It would have been kinda cool if we got a room on the third floor." I said looking at the room number on the key chain.

"Yeah, and it'd be cool if this place had an elevator." Laura said as she walked past one.

"Uh…Laura…" She turned around and hit the elevator button.

"Shut up." I burst out laughing and entered the elevator with her.

"Talk about blonde moment."

"Shut up!" She yelled making me laugh harder.

I watched the light showing us what floor we were on as it went up to the very last floor and stopped. The doors slid open and we dragged our stuff out.

"1034…1033…1032…and 1031." I unlocked the door and we entered the flat. We immediately dropped our stuff and ran for the white leather couch.

"This…this is nice." Laura said as she sat on the couch upside down.

"Yeah…coming from the girl who has blood rushing to her head."

"Admit it…its nice!" I laughed.

"Yes, it is." I got off the couch and grabbed my bags. "Come on, time to unpack." She sighed and rolled off the couch and grabbed her bags.

We were in the living room; it was an open area that shared the area with the kitchen. There was a hallway on the left side of the plasma T.V. that leads to the dining room.

It had a large wooden table that had eight wooden chairs around it. There was a matching wooden cabinet up against the wall filled with china. Then I noticed a doorway in the far back corner of the dining room leading to another door but it was locked.

"That's strange…"

"What's strange?" Laura asked. I shook the door knob again.

"It's locked."

"Come on, let's just pick our rooms and unpack, we'll worry about it later." I nodded and followed her but took one last look at the door.

We went back to the living room and went through a pair of French doors that led to two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two dressing rooms. There were also two extra rooms that looked like they could be used as offices.

Each bedroom led to each bathroom and a dressing room.

"I call this bedroom!" Betsy yelled as she ran into the bedroom on the right side of the hallway.

I laughed at her reaction. "Alright, fine by me." Her room was pretty big; it had two dressers, a closet, a vanity mirror, and a stand up jewelry box. The bed was a queen size and it had a tan comforter to match the walls. My room was just like hers but everything was opposite and my comforter was a crème color just like the walls.

We unpacked our things and ment back in the hallway.

"So what do we do with those extra rooms?" I asked looking down the hallway. She shrugged.

"Why don't we use them as offices?" you could use yours for designing clothes and the fashion stuff you make and I can use mine for sorting out which hospital would be best to work at."

"That could work, but first we need some computers." She nodded and hooked her arm through mine.

"First, let's check out the food here. I'm starving!"

"Alright, I'm a bit hungry too." She laughed and nodded.

We grabbed our purses and left our flat and walked down the hallway to the elevator. We took the elevator to the lobby floor, but just as we got off, four guys got in. We squeezed through them and I accidentally ran into one.

"Sorry!" I said without looking back.

"S'okay."

(Dougie's P.O.V.)
The two girls left and I noticed Danny was checking out the blonde, but I can't blame him. They were good looking, especially the girl I ran into.

She had long dark brown hair, almost black, that reached her waist. The top layer of her hair had dirty blonde streaks. She had a tan complexion and mysterious hazel eyes. She wore whit denim shorts, a black tank with a red and black scarf that matched her red high top converses. I couldn't help but notice her Batman belt buckle on her studded belt.

She was beautiful.

"Uh…Doug…? We're getting off now." I notice the guys were standing outside the elevator.

"Oh…coming." I got off the elevator and followed the guys to Tom's flat.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. I gotta spend some time with Gio." And with that, he left Harry, Danny, and me in the hallway.

"I've gotta go too. I'm spending time with Izzy." Harry said.

"Ah fine then! Dougie and I will go hang with each other!" Danny turned to me. "Please tell me you're not gonna be playing with yourself." Harry laughed and I playfully punched Danny in the arm.

"Nah, not tonight. I'm actually a bit hungry."

"I got some of them Japanese noodles back at the flat."

"Schweet." Harry laughed at my word.

"Alright guys, see you later." He walked down the hallway and Danny and I walked the opposite direction.

We entered our flat and kicked off our shoes. I sprawled out on the black leather couch and turned MTV on.

"Mate, you good with shrimp flavor?" Danny yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah."

Twenty minutes later Danny came into the room with two bowls of noodles and two cokes. He handed me a bowl and a coke and he sat down on the other couch.

"So, did you see those birds?" I nodded.

"They've gotta be new." He shrugged.

"I bet, but if we see them again…I call dibs on the blonde!" I laughed and took a mouth full of noodles.

"Alright, I liked the brunette anyway." I said with the mouthful of noodles. He laughed.

"She wouldn't say the same thing for you if she saw you now." I swallowed the noodles and glared at him.

"I hope we see them again." I said as I played with the noodles.

"Careful mate, we don't know if this brunette is like the last." I slammed the bowl on the coffee table.

"Can we not talk about Frankie?" He looked shocked and nodded. "Sorry."

"Nah, my bad mate." I picked up the bowl and began eating again.

Man, I really hope she's nothing like Frankie.

Last edited by Daugie on Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 am

Their flat sounds so nice! :')
Hmm I wonder why the door was locked, mystery!!
I'm pretty sure dougie and danny will meet the girls again Wink
More soon Smile xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 am

yesssss another reader!!! i'll update now!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 2 page 1

Post  Daugie Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 am

Chapter 2 (Dougie's P.O.V.)

Danny and I were sprawled over each ouch with empty cups of ramen noodles tossed on the coffee table. I was slowly falling asleep as Danny yelled at the T.V. Apparently the Mexican soccer players in the World Cup can't stay running for a long time without falling on their faces.

There was a knock at the door and I slowly slid off the couch and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"It's us you twit! Open up, you have been in there for two days straight!" It was Tom.

I opened the door, allowing them to enter but they stopped when they saw the mess. Danny looked over the couch.

"Oh, hey guys come on in!" Harry and Tom looked at each other disgusted faces.

"Uh…" Tom tried to speak.

"Actually we're going out." Harry picked up the remote and turned the T.V. off.

"Hey!" Danny yelled making me laugh. "I was watching that!"

"I wasn't!" I added causing Danny to glare at me.

"Come on guys, you've been eating Asian noodles for too long! You need to see the light again!" Tom said dramatically making Harry and I laugh. Danny continued to glare at him.

"Fine, come on Doug let's get ready." We made our way to our rooms, but before I closed my bedroom door, Tom yelled at us.

"I still can't believe your lodging in just boxers…from two nights ago!" I burst out laughing and started to get dressed.

(Laura's P.O.V.)

A.J and I were walking around London, checking out the small shops and trying really hard not to spend all our money at one store. I looked over at A.J., but she didn't look too excited.

"A.J., what's wrong?" She shrugged.

"I don't know, just waiting for something that's a little bit more exciting." I sighed and linked arms with her.

"What you need right now is food!" She let out a laugh and nodded.

We made our way to a small restaurant called Elephant and Castle. We were seated right away and we scanned the menus. Before the waiter came to take our orders, a couple of guys walked in who looked awfully familiar. I started tapping A.J.

"Hold on." A waiter talked to the boys and led them to us. I started tapping her harder. "Hold on." Now I was slapping her arm. "What?" I pointed to the boys and she turned just as one of the boys with dirty blonde hair looked at her. She spun around and hid her face in her menu making me laugh.

"Uh…is it me or do those boys look like McFly?" She put the menu down and nodded with her eyes wide.

"Uh…excuse me."

(Danny's P.O.V.)

As we walked to our table I noticed the girls from the elevator. I elbowed Dougie and pointed to the girls. Just as he looked over the brunette looked at him and he immediately blushed and looked away. I had to hold back my laughter.

We took our seats around the table next to the girls and we scanned the menu.

"Doug, aren't you gonna say anything to her?" I whispered to Dougie. He looked at me like I was insane.

"I don't even know her!" He whispered back. I looked over at the girls who were also whispering.

"Fine, then I will." I stood up and walked over to their table. "Uh…excuse me." Both girls looked up at me.

"Yes? The blonde asked the brunette looked down at her menu trying to hold back her laughter.

"You girls wouldn't happen to be staying at the apartment building that's about ten miles from here would you?" The blonde smiled and nodded.

"Actually yeah, we moved in two days ago. How'd you know?"

"Doug and I remember seeing you girls in the elevator."

"Quick question, do you always try to pick up girls who happen to be your fans?" The brunette asked me. I heard the guys laugh and I turned to them and they immediately stopped laughing. I looked back to the girls and they were laughing to.

"We remember seeing you guys in the elevator to, but we were a bit tired so we didn't know we were in an elevator with McFly at the time." The blonde said with a smile that made the butterflies in my stomach awaken.

Their waiter came over and sat back at my table so they could order and I could find out what I wanted to eat.

(A.J.'s P.O.V.)

We were about done eating when I felt something hit me in the back of my head.

"Hey!" I rubbed the back of my head and turned in my chair to look at the boys.

Harry pointed to Dougie who was sitting next to him, but he didn't notice. Danny and Tom started laughing. Dougie looked up at them and then at Harry who was pointing at me, so Dougie looked at me. Man did he have gorgeous blue eyes.

I picked the paper ball up and showed him.

"Did you throw this at me?" His eyes widened and he looked back at Harry who was laughing his ass off.

"Uh...no! It was him!" He yelled pointing at Harry.

"Denial!" Tom yelled which reminded me of the time he yelled 'GET THE CRIPS!' I started laughing and Dougie looked back at me.

"Now that you guys know who we are, mind telling us who you are." Danny asked after I finished laughing.

"Oh yeah, I guess that'd help." I said making the boys chuckle.

"Yeah, just a bit." Harry said making the guys chuckle again.

"Well I'm Laura Hall."

"I'm A.J. Simon."

"Cool." Dougie said smiling at me, I smiled back. Tom looked down at his wristwatch and jumped out of his seat.

"Guys! We gotta split! We have to record some songs in thirty minutes!" Tom yelled and he threw down the money for their meals.

"It was nice to meet you girls." Harry said as he followed Tom out the door.

"Actually it'd be cool to hang with you girls sometime, do you like football?" Dougie asked shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Football, as in soccer? Yes." I answered making him smile.

"Why don't you girls come over to Matt Willis's house and watch the World Cup with us." Danny asked.

"Sure! That'd be awesome!" Laura answered for the both of us making Danny smile to.

"Cool, here's the address." Danny wrote the address on a napkin and handed it to Laura. "Be there tomorrow at one."

"Sure!" We said together. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Great!" Danny said with a smile.

"See ya tomorrow." Dougie said to me shyly. I smiled and nodded.

"See ya." I said.

They both left and we looked at each other and squealed. I so can't wait for tomorrow!

Last edited by Daugie on Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Tue May 10, 2011 3:40 pm

Oooh a football date with McFly Razz
Next chapter!! ;D xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 am

oooh ahaha
great chapters Very Happy
more when you can Very Happy
xx
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Wed May 11, 2011 6:20 am

thanks for reading girls!! i really appreciate it!!!
updating now!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 3 page 1

Post  Daugie Wed May 11, 2011 6:21 am

Chapter 3 (A.J.'s P.O.V.)

"A.J. wake up! We're going to be late!" Before I was fully awake, I was pulled out of my bed by my ankles and landed on the floor.

"Ow…"

"A.J.! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to pull you that hard!" I slowly got up and turned to her.

She was wearing light blue jean shorts, a black cami under a blue and black plaid shirt, and her black converses.

"You're already dressed?"

"Uh…yeah! It's 11:30!" She went over to my jewelry box and pulled out my silver bangles and put them on her right wrist. "You better hurry!"

"Alright, alright!" She laughed and left my room so I could get ready.

I pulled out my white studded flip-flops, my jean capris with a camouflage studded belt, a brown and white cami, and a short cropped vest that looked like it came from the civil war. I ran to the bathroom and pinned my hair up and jumped into the shower. I began to hear footsteps outside the curtain and thought Laura was outside.

"Hey don't flush the toilet." There was no answer. I shrugged and continued taking my shower, suddenly the toilet flushed and the water began burning my back making me yelp. "Laura!" I yelled, turning the water off and I pulled my towel around me. The door opened and I heard heavier footsteps.

"What? Are you okay?" I pushed the curtain back and stared at her.

"You didn't flush the toilet?" She gave me a questionable look.

"No, I was outside." I looked over at the toilet, nothing seemed wrong but it made me shiver.

"Maybe we have a faulty toilet?" She laughed.

"Just hurry up and get ready." She closed the door behind her. I looked back at the toilet.

"Man that toilet creeps me out." I shivered again and began getting dressed.

By the time we got to Matt Willis's house it was 12:30. We were supposed to be here at 12 but of course, I was being slow in the morning.

"A.J., can you believe we're at Matt Willis's house, and we're about to watch a soccer game with him and McFly?" I laughed at her excitement.

"Nah, I can't believe it either, if feels like a dream."

"Yeah, a dream come true! Next we'll be saying football instead of soccer!" I laughed again. We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. We heard footsteps running to the door and then it opened.

"Hey! 'Bout time you girls got here!" It was Matt! Oh my god!

"Sorry, we were running a little behind." Laura said elbowing me in the side.

"Yeah, sorry." He smiled and shrugged.

"Come on in." He closed the door behind us and led us to the living room.

There was a wide screen T.V. that had the game on, and 'L' shaped couch and an armchair was sitting in front of the T.V. Tom and Gio were sitting at the very end of the couch. Harry and Izzy sat next to them and Danny was sitting next to them, with his eyes glued to the T.V.

"Oh who's winning so far?" Laura asked excitedly, and she sat down next to Danny.

"It's a tie." Danny responded. God she already forgot we're in the same house with McFly! She's so obsessed with soccer! I laughed to myself.

"What? But the USA team isn't even that good!" Laura whined.

"I know, especially when they're playing us!" Danny also whined. We all laughed at their reaction.

Suddenly my stomach growled and everybody fell silent and turned to look at me.

"Sorry, skipped breakfast." I said with an embarrassed smile. They all laughed again.

"A.J. if you're hungry there's food in the kitchen, help yourself." Matt said from the armchair.

"Cool, thanks." He showed me where the kitchen was and then he went back to watching the game.

Just as I walked into the kitchen I found Dougie sitting on a stool at the island. He looked up from reading some article and looked at me.

"Oh, hey A.J." he said shyly.

"Hi." Why the hell do I get nervous now? My stomach growled again, making me cover it hoping he didn't hear, but he did. He looked back at me with a smile on his face and he looked like he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Uh…yeah." I said, embarrassed once again. He pulled another stool to the island.

"Take a load off!" He said patting the seat and then he went to the fridge. I sat down on the stool and watched him grab random food from the fridge.

"Do you like soda?"

"Are you kidding me? I love soda! I'm like addicted to caffeine!" He laughed and tossed me a coca-cola. I opened it up and took a couple gulps. "So what are you making?" I asked as I watched him mix different food together.

"Shell-less tacos!" I let out a laugh and cocked my eyebrow.

"Why shell-less?" He tossed some cheese on the pile of food and then looked at me.

"Cause we don't have any shells and it's the easiest thing I can make with leftovers." I started laughing and he smiled as he finished making the food. He handed me a plate with a spoon and sat down next to me with his own plate. "Hope you like leftovers." I took a bite.

"Mmm yum." He laughed and he started eating too.

Once we finished eating, we stayed in the kitchen and talked for a bit about random things.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! You got rid of your lizards for this girl, and now she's your ex?" He nodded. "Dude you shouldn't have done that! No offense but she was obviously not worth it!"

He laughed. "And how would you know." I sighed.

"That's like me giving up my dog for some red neck hill Billie!" Dougie burst out laughing. "What? You wanted an example."

He finally recooperated and whipped his tears away from laughing so hard. "Well you know I really like dogs too." Whoa! Is Dougie freakin Poynter of McFly hitting on me?
"Oh really?" He nodded.

"And I'm not a hill Billie."

"Well…"

"Hey!" I started giggling.

"I'm just kidding; you're nowhere close to being a hill Billie." He smiled at me. I smiled back and looked down at my fingers fiddling with the coca-cola can.

"Uh, A.J….do you wanna hang out some time?" There was a loud cheering noise from the living room. "Without the football fans?" I smiled and looked up, but something caught my attention.

There was a figure of a woman, all white, floating from the island to the kitchen door that lead outside. Her hand was outstretched to me and she looked like she was saying something.

"A.J.?" I looked back at Dougie. He looked a bit worried. "Are you okay?" I looked back where I saw the woman but she was gone.

"Yeah, I thought I saw something but I guess it was just my imagination." His worried look went away and he smiled.

"So…what do you say?"

"Hmmm would this just be hanging out or a…"

He shrugged shyly. "You can call it a date." Oh my god, a date with Dougie?
"I'd like that." I said with a smile, he smiled back. Then there was a loud moan of disappointment from the soccer…er…football fans.

"Come on; let's see what the England team did wrong." I laughed and followed him to the living room, but I stopped and looked back where I saw the woman. That wasn't a…no…it was just my imagination.
There's no such thing as ghosts.

Last edited by Daugie on Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Wed May 11, 2011 10:18 pm

yes!
there is something called ghost D:
and she's gonna find that out!!!

Great chapter Very Happy
can't wait for more Wink
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Wed May 11, 2011 11:14 pm

ooh a date with Dougie, lucky girl!! Wink
Surprised A GHOST!!!!
Great chapter, moreeee ;D
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Thu May 12, 2011 7:38 am

thanks for reviewing girls! i'm soooo glad ur lovin' the story!!!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 4 page 1

Post  Daugie Thu May 12, 2011 7:41 am

Chapter 4 (Laura’s P.O.V.)

I had an awesome time last night hanging with everyone! Even if England lost their game! We sat around and talked a bit, but I noticed something was off about A.J., she wasn’t talking and every time someone tried talking to her she seemed to snap out of her daze and she would ask ‘could you repeat that?’ or ‘sorry didn’t catch that.’
But, they still liked us! Tom suggested we all hang again, God we’re probably the luckiest girls ever!
Now, A.J. and I are waking up. We planned ongoing job hunting to pay the bills for the flat.
“Morning A.J.” I said as she shuffled into the kitchen, wearing her fluffy blue slippers. She took a seat at the table.
“Mornin’.” She mumbled and then she put her head down on the table. She’s not a morning person.
“So, I never got to ask what you and Dougie talked about in the kitchen yesterday.” I said as I put a plate of Mickey Mouse pancakes and a cup of coffee in front of her to wake her up.
“Oh, well, he made me shell-les tacos…”
“Shell-less tacos?” I asked taking a seat at the table too.
“Yeah.” She smiled. “They didn’t have shells.” I laughed.
“We pretty much talked about ourselves, god his ex was a bitch!”
“Ex?” I said with a smirk, she smiled again.
“Yeah, he actually asked me out.”
“Oh, so that’s why you were in a daze yesterday!” Her smile faded.
“Actually…” She put her cup of coffee down. “Laura…do you believe in ghosts?” I gave her a puzzled look.
“No, do you?” Before she could answer there was a knock at the door. “I’ll get it.” She continued eating as I went to the door. I looked through the peep hole and gasped. I turned to A.J. “A.J. go change! Danny and Dougie are here!” She jumped off the chair and ran for her room. Then I finally opened the door.
“Hey you guys!” I greeted them. Danny smiled and Dougie waved.
“So we were wondering do you girls wanna hang out with us today?” Danny asked.
“Oh, uh…really?” Danny let out a laugh.
“Well we are neighbors now; don’t be surprised when we ask you girls to hang with us.” Danny said sarcastically, making me laugh.
“Hold on, let me check with A.J.” Just as I said A.J’s name she came out dressed and ready to go. Dougie seemed to perk up a bit at the sight of her.
“Speak of the devil!” Danny said. She laughed and walked over to us.
“So are we not going job hunting anymore?” She asked making the boys exchange looks.
“Oh, did you already have plans?” Dougie piped in.
“Its fine, we can cancel! Besides what could beat hanging out with some band members of your favorite band?” She asked with a smile, he smiled back. Danny looked from them to me, and rolled his eyes.
“Come on lovebirds, we’re burning daylight.” He said pulling Dougie out the door making him trip o the way out. Both A.J. and I laughed.

We had called a cab to take us further into the city of London. Danny was sitting on my left, while A.J. sat on my right, next to Dougie. I think it was safe to say both A.J. and I were squished. Both Danny and Dougie were sitting like regular guys, their legs spread apart and their knees were running into our legs. It was a bit uncomfortable, but the ride soon came to a halt.
“Thanks for the lift.” Danny said as he got out of the car and handed the cab driver the money. Once I got out of the cab I realized we were in a park.
“So, what are we doing here?” I asked, and Danny shrugged.
“Thought we’d start here and see where the rest of the day takes us.”
“Oh.”
“Leave it to Danny to plan ahead.” Dougie said sarcastically. Danny glared at him and Dougie laughed.
“Alright kids, let’s act like grownups for about a minute and decide where to go.” I said and the boys laughed.
“Well, I’ve never been on the London eye.” A.J. piped in.
“Really?” Danny asked in a surprised tone. She nodded.
“She’s only been out here once for a couple of days.” I explained to Danny.
“Oh, well in that case, to the London Eye!” He said pointing in the direction of the giant Ferris wheel. We laughed and followed him.

As we walked to the London Eye, we stopped to take some pictures together and we checked out some soccer…er…football stores. Although, I noticed A.J. and Dougie were barely talking. Wonder what’s up with them? I walked a little bit faster so I could talk to Danny.
“Hey, do you know what’s up with Dougie and A.J.?” I whispered to him. He looked over his shoulder to see them and then back at me.
“Dougie didn’t know how to ask A.J. on a proper date. So I decided to take both you girls out so A.J. will feel comfortable and get to know Dougie a bit more.”
“Oh, well that’s very thoughtful.”
We finally got to the London Eye, and there was a huge crowd of people around the wheel.
“Ah, tourists.” I said.
“Oh, I’ve got an idea!” Danny said.
“What is-” Before I could ask him the question, he took my hand and pulled me into the crowd.
“Hey Dougie, A.J. hurry up!” He yelled. I saw Dougie and A.J. run after us but then I lost sight of them in the crowd. Then Danny and I got in one of the carts. “Alright, mission accomplished!” I gave him a confused look.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Notice anything or…anybody missing?” He asked with a smile on his face.
“Yeah, Dougie and A.J.” His smile grew. “Oh, I get it now! They’re alone together!”
“Yup!” He then put his arm around my shoulder. “And now that we’re alone, Laura would you like to go on a date with me?”
“Hmm, I think I’ll have to get back to you on that answer.” His head slid off my shoulders and his jaw dropped open. I burst out laughing, making people stare at us, and then he finally realized I was joking.
“Not cool!”
“No, but it was pretty funny watching your reaction!” He rolled his eyes and smiled.
“So?”
I finally managed to stop laughing. “Sure, how bout tomorrow?” He continued to smile.
“It’s a date.”

(A.J.’s P.O.V.)
Both Dougie and I got on a cart, thinking Danny and Laura were there…but they weren’t.
“Where’d they go?” I asked. Dougie looked out the cart window.
“There!” He pointed to the cart that was all the way at the top of the wheel. We could see Danny with his arm around Laura.
“Huh, how bout that.” I said looking at them.
“What?”
“Danny just asked her out.” Dougie looked back at them.
“How do you know that?”
“I read lips.”
“That far?” He asked with a shocked look.
“I have good eyes.” I saw him take a quick glance at my eyes and then he looked away. “Saw that to.” I said with a smile, he also smiled.
“I was just thinking you had beautiful eyes.” I blushed a little. He thinks my hazel eyes are beautiful!“I’ve got a question.”
“Alright.”
“Were you serious about wanting to go on a date with me?” I asked. I notice a slight blush appeared on his cheeks, and he rubbed the back of his dirty blonde head.
“Uh…yeah. You seem pretty cool, I want to get to know you more.” He confessed making me smile.
“So, when exactly?”
“Uh…how bout tomorrow? We can go see a movie together. Unless you want to go to a fancy-“
“No! The movies are perfect.” I said after cutting him off. He laughed at my sudden reaction.
“Don’t like fancy places?”
“Not my sort of thing.” He smiled and stepped closer to me.
“Me neither.” I smiled again. He leaned in to me so our faces were closer but suddenly his cell phone rang. He smiled and let out a heavy sigh. “Sorry.”
“It’s fine.” I said trying to catch my breath.
“What’s up?” He asked once he answered the phone. “What do you mean we’re recording today?” He paused. “Alright, call Danny and tell him.” Then he hung up. “Sorry, apparently we were supposed to be in the recording studio today.” He said in an annoyed tone.
“It’s cool.”
Surprisingly enough, our cart made it back to the bottom pretty quick. Once we got off, we meant up with Danny and Laura.
“Well, sorry to leave you girls here.” Danny said.
“It’s cool, we understand.” Laura said with a smile.
“You guys better hurry up, you don’t want to be anymore late then you already are.” Dougie smiled and Anny rolled his eyes.
“See ya later!” Dougie said to us as they went the other direction as us.
“Well now that they ditched, how ‘bout we go job hunting?” Laura asked. I laughed and linked arms with her.
“Sounds good to me!”

Sorry no ghosts in this chapter!!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 14, 2011 1:14 am

Hahaa sneaky Danny! But that was a good way to get them alone Razz
Cant wait to see how their dates go Very Happy
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Sat May 14, 2011 11:49 am

itschloeee. wrote:Hahaa sneaky Danny! But that was a good way to get them alone Razz
Cant wait to see how their dates go Very Happy
xx
hahaha yes danny is very sneaky....when he wants 2 b! lol
more now!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter Five Page 2

Post  Daugie Sat May 14, 2011 11:51 am

Chapter 5 (Dougie's P.O.V.)

I woke up late today because of recording from last night, it turned into a mini party and I didn't get to sleep till 4 a.m., and it's already 2 p.m. And I'm supposed to be taking A.J. on a date today!

I rushed around my flat getting ready for the date and Danny just watched me.

"Mate, what are you doing?" He asked as he took a sip of his soda.

"I have a date with A.J. tonight and I can't find my wallet or my cell phone or my black vans!"

"Didn't you give those shoes to a fan?" I rubbed my temples now remembering he was right.

"Still! I don't wanna be late!" I said running into my room and I pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans, and I put on my purple button down shirt, rolling up the sleeves so it was only ¾.

"What are you even doing for your date?" He asked, walking to my bedroom door.

"Movies, she doesn't like fancy places, my kind of girl." I said with a smile and I looked up at him after I put on my white vans. He looked annoyed. "What?"

"Are you taking her to the older theatre where we all go together to see the movies?"

"Yeah…that's the only one I ever go to."

"Great…well see you at the movies!" He said leaving my room.

"What? You mean you're taking Laura there to?"

(A.J.'s P.O.V.)

I rummaged through my closet trying to find something to wear on my date. I was able to find Laura an outfit, but I wasn't having much luck for myself.

Her outfit was a pair of blue skinny jeans, a purple v-neck zebra print shirt, a cropped denim vest, and her black converses. For accessories she wore purple and black gel bracelets and purple stud earrings.

"A.J., what are you doing?" She asked walking in, wearing her outfit.

"I can't find anything to wear, and it's already four o'clock!" I whined sitting down in front of my closet.

"How? You found me this outfit, besides it's just a date to the movies!"

"I know, but I don't want to look like a slob for Dougie." She sighed and pulled me off the ground.

"Here, I'll help." We both began going through my closet and we were able to finally find an outfit.

A purple and black scarf, a black cami, grey skinny jeans, and a pair of black flip-flops.

"Thank you Laura!" I said giving her a hug. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Hurry up and get changed!" I nodded and once she left the room I changed. I also put on my studded bracelet and belt, along with a silver ring that wrapped around my middle finger on my left hand, and I had two other silver rings on my right hand.

When I was finished getting dressed, I put my make-up on and went into the living room to watch T.V. with Laura. By 7 o'clock there was a knock at the door. Laura answered it and Danny and Dougie were there. Danny looked from me to Dougie.

"Aw look at that, you two match!" Dougie rolled his eyes and me and Laura laughed. "Oh, and just for the record, we'll be sitting away from the kiddies!" Danny said, Laura laughed again and she grabbed her purse and left with Danny.

"Ready?" Dougie asked me.

"Yeah, let me just grab my purse." I walked into the dining room to get my purse but something caught my attention.

I began hearing the sound of people whispering. I looked at the locked door and the whispering immediately stopped. "It's just my imagination." I said to myself. Then I returned to Dougie and we left.

The theatre looked a bit old, but it wasn't surrounded by dozens of people.

"We usually come here because of all the screaming fans are at the other theatre. Hope you don't mind."

"No, not at all!" He smiled and we entered the theatre. Dougie was being such a gentleman. He bought the tickets, popcorn, and soda! It made me feel bad but he insisted on buying.

Out of all the movies, we chose Eclipse to see. I was a bit surprised; Dougie doesn't look like a sparkly vampire fan.

"Harry said this movie was really good, and he doesn't even read the book series." Dougie explained as we took our seats, away from Danny and Laura.

"Well, I have to admit the book series was pretty good."

"Oh god, don't tell me you walk around wearing 'My boyfriend sparkles' t-shirt!" I laughed and shook my head.

"No, I'm not obsessed with the series, like other fans." He laughed.

The movie began and Dougie immediately said 'Ew' when Robert Pattinson came on the screen. Dougie was hilarious during the whole movie! Even when Taylor Lautner came on the screen shirtless! He would cover my eyes.

"Hey!"

"I'm preventing drool to fall into the popcorn." I laughed and removed his hand.

"Ha, you're so hilarious!" I said sarcastically and Dougie laughed.

"Hey, keep it down will ya!" A person whispered behind us. Dougie tried hushing us but we didn't have much luck. When we finally stopped laughing the movie got to the part when Bella checks on Jacob after Carlisle replaced his bones, but the film froze.

"What the hell?" Some girl yelled. Dougie laughed at her and turned to check the movie projector. I also turned around, but I wish I hadn't.

On the ceiling there was a man hanging. His eyes were rolled back in his head and he looked like he was hanging there forever.

"A.J?" I looked back at the person but it was gone.

"I need some air." I ran out of the room and into the theatre lobby. Oh my god, why is this happening to me!
"A.J.!" I turned around and Dougie ran over to me. "What's wrong?" He asked handing me my purse.

"I thought I saw something, I just got freaked out." Then I saw Laura and Danny run over to us.

"A.J., what's wrong?" Laura asked me.

"I…I don't know." Laura touched my shoulder.

"A.J., you've been acting weird ever since you tried contacting your brother." Dougie and Danny looked at each other.

"Who's her brother?" Danny asked.

"Nicholas." Laura answered.

"He's…dead." I added.
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Hahaaa! I gotta say, Eclipse is an excellent choice of movie Very Happy
Uh-oh! the ghosties are gonna get em soon! Surprised
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 am

haha yes who would have thought Dougie was into those movies?!
ahahaha
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 6 Page 2

Post  Daugie Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 am

Chapter 6 (Laura's P.O.V.)

We all went back to our flat. I thought it'd be best if A.J. slept for a bit. While she did that, I decided to tell the guys about Nicholas.
I handed them each a cup of tea, then I sat down in the armchair next to the couch they were sitting in.
"A.J. had a rough child life, she had a brother die before she was even born. After she was born, her parents would treat her like trash because she was nothing like Nicholas. To them, she was the demon and he was the angel. The worst part is her birthday is the same day when Nicholas died." Dougie's eyes widened.
"Why didn't she tell me?" He asked.
"Well, counting that you guys only had three conversations and one date, she wasn't going to tell you about this anytime soon. She feels terrible." He dropped his gaze to his cup of tea.
"So, what does his death have anything to do with her seeing strange things?" Danny asked. Should I really tell them, what if Dougie gets creeped out? A.J. would be heart broken! Besides it's only a hutch I have.
"Well I'm not positive but I think it has to do with her trying to contact him. It was her aunt, her older brother, me, and her. Nothing weird happened that night, so we didn't think it worked but..."
"Now she sees spirits." Danny said for me. I nodded. He placed his hand over mine as comfort.
"Is there anything we could do?" Dougie asked which surprise me.
"You wanna help?"
"Of course!" He answered. Danny chuckled.
"What?" I asked him.
"The bafoon is in love." He said about Dougie. Dougie glared at him and punched Danny in the arm. "Oh you're gonna get it now!" Danny yelled playfully. He started punching Dougie playfully.
"You guys are still here?" A.J. asked as she shuffled in, rubbing her eyes. Dougie must have thought she looked cute because he didn't seem to care Danny was still hitting him. He just stared at her.
"How are you feeling?" Dougie asked her.
She gave him a small smile. "Relaxed, thanks." She sat down in the armchair across from me.
"A.J., when did you start seeing..." I began to ask.
"Dead people? When I first talked to Dougie at Mat's house." She answered.
"Wait...you saw the other dead person with Dougie." Oh my god, Danny's right!
"Are you saying I'm being haunted?" Dougie asked with a fearful look.
"Well..." Danny began, but A.J. cut him off.
"No, because that wouldn't explain the whispering I hear from that locked room in the dining room." I got up and walked into the dining room. The door really did seem out of place there. I walked over to the door and tried to open it but it was locked still.
"Well that's weird." I said.
"What's weird?" Danny asked as he walked into the room.
"The door is locked from the inside." I began walking towards him, but I heard the door unlock. I stopped dead in my tracks. Danny heard it too. I turned back to the door.
"You really aren't going to try to go in there?" Danny asked. I ignored him and I opened the door. All I could see was darkness. I turned back to Danny and noticed Dougie and A.J. were now here.
"Dougie, I need you to stay here with A.J." I ordered and I ran into the kitchen and grabbed two flashlights and ran back into the dining room. "Danny will you come with me?" He nodded and took flashlight.
We walked through the door and up the stairs. The room was fairly big, but it had furniture pushed against the walls. We walked to different sides of the room and inspected the objects. I heard Danny cough.
"Oh god, this stuff must be ancient!" He said. "Oh hey check it out, a family portrait!" I walked over to see the picture but something grabbed my ankle.
"Danny!" I screamed as I fell to the ground. I saw him run over to me. He tried pulling me back up, but he couldn't. I lit my flashlight by my feet and I couldn't believe my eyes.
There was an old, grotesque woman in the floor pulling my ankle, but the weird thing was that I could see everything through her. The woman screamed and she vanished through the ceiling.
"Laura are you okay?" Danny asked me, but I couldn't answer, I couldn't speak. All I could do was one thing, I fated.

Sorry for any spelling errors, typed this up on my iPad.
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sun May 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Surprised bad ghostie lady!!
Oooh Douglas is in love Wink hahaa
Moree Smile xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Mon May 16, 2011 7:55 am

itschloeee. wrote:Surprised bad ghostie lady!!
Oooh Douglas is in love Wink hahaa
Moree Smile xx
yes little douglas is in love
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Ghost Whisperers (ch.13/pg.3)[15+] Empty Ghost Whisperers Chapter 7 Page 2

Post  Daugie Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 am

Chapter 7 (Danny’s P.O.V.)

“Laura!” I yelled as I tried shaking her awake. It didn’t work. I picked her up bridal style and carried her down the stairs. “Close the door!” I yelled. Dougie jumped up from his seat at the dining table and slammed the door shut, and then a locking sound came from the other side. A.J. immediately jumped from the sound.
“What the hell happened up there?!” She yelled, she was getting hysterical.
“Grab some stuff for you and Laura, you guys aren’t staying here.” I ordered her. She nodded and ran back to the bedrooms. Then Dougie came over to me.
“What happened?” Dougie asked. I looked down at Laura who didn’t look like she was going to wake up any time soon.
“I don’t know.” I told him. Then A.J. came back with two bags.
“I got some of our stuff.” She said. Dougie walked over to her and took a bag from her and then we all left the flat.
We didn’t bother to wait for the elevator, we ran down the steps to our flat. Dougie slammed the door shut behind us and locked it. I placed Laura on the couch; she still didn’t wake up after all the running we did.
I walked over to the sink and got a wet wash cloth and whipped it over Laura’s face. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then she immediately sat up.
“Where’s the ghost?!” She yelled making Dougie and A.J. run over.
“Ssh, it’s gone.” I told her as I lightly pushed her back down.
“A.J., A.J.!” She started calling. A.J. ran around the couch to see her and Laura sat back up. “She was so scary! You saw ghosts, how can you not make a big deal of it?!” A.J. didn’t say anything; she just looked full of regret. “Oh my god, she was so scary!” She cried as she clung to A.J., A.J. just hugged her back.
“It’s gone Laura.” She told her. Laura continued to cry until she fell asleep.
A.J. was also tired, she went to the bathroom to change and Dougie went to his room. I sat on the floor, leaning against the couch. I just sat there for maybe five minutes until I felt something touch my head. I touched my head and took hold of a hand. I turned around to see Laura awake.
“Hey there sleepy.” I told her. She gave me a weak smile.
“Hey…” She ran her fingers over the lines in my hands. “…thanks for getting me out of there.”
“Well, I wasn’t gonna leave you in there, Dougie might have, but he’s just chicken.” She laughed a little.
“Still, thanks.” She said giving my hand a quick squeeze. I squeezed her hand back. Once she fell asleep, I took her to my bedroom and placed her in my bed. I pulled the covers over her and then I began to leave, but she grabbed my hand.
“Please stay with me.” She whispered. I nodded and climbed into bed with her. She snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her.
“You’re safe now.” I whispered to her.

(Dougie’s P.O.V.)
I came out of my room just as A.J. came out of the bathroom. She looked at me and then dropped her gaze to the floor.
“Where are Danny and Laura?” She asked.
“I guess they crashed in Danny’s room.” I answered.
“Oh…” She still didn’t look at me. She just walked over to the couch and laid down.
“What are you doing?” I asked her.
“Sleeping…” I sighed and walked over to her. “What?” She asked without eye contact. I didn’t answer; I just picked her up and carried her to my room. “What are you doing?!” She yelled as we got to my door.
“Giving you a real bed to sleep in.” I said placing her on the bed. She immediately sat up.
“Why do you act like there’s nothing wrong with me?” She asked. She looked angry, but her eyes were glassy as if she was getting ready to cry.
“Because…I like you.”
“How?! I see dead people and I tried talking to my dead brother who I don’t even know!”
“So?! That doesn’t mean I can’t like you! You’re a good person. You’re sweet, funny, nice, and very attractive…” she just stared at me with her lips parted. I got a sudden urge to kiss her but I resisted. Tears suddenly started falling down her cheeks. “A.J…” She finally realized she was crying and she began wiping them away.
“Look at me, I’m a mess. You deserve so much better than me. Now I made my friend see ghosts and they’re haunting us! This is all my fault! It’s all my god damn fault!”
“Shut up!” I yelled as I pulled her into a hug. “You didn’t know this would happen, so don’t blame yourself. We’re all here for you.” I told her.
She didn’t say anything. She just clung to me and cried. I didn’t care if my shirt got wet by her tears. I just wanted to let her know people do care about her!
“Thank you…” She managed to say. I continued holding her until she fell asleep in my arms. I laid her back on my bed and I made my own little bed on the floor. Just as I laid down, I noticed her hand was hanging off the side of the bed. I took her hand and didn’t let go, I even fell asleep holding it.
A.J., even if you do see ghosts, you’re the most mysterious and beautiful girl I ever ment, and I love it.
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Thu May 19, 2011 3:00 am

awww, Dougie is so cute :')
Cant wait for more Very Happy
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin