Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McFLY Meet the X-Men (ch.2/pg.1)[15+]

Go down

McFLY Meet the X-Men (ch.2/pg.1)[15+] Empty McFLY Meet the X-Men (ch.2/pg.1)[15+]

Post  Daugie Mon May 09, 2011 12:30 pm

McFly Meet the X-Men
Chapter 1 (Harry's P.O.V.)

Things have always been weird for me, the guys never noticed, but that's only because I hid it from them.

My little sister was sent to a school for gifted and talented children, but that's all I knew. She'd only call me once a month, but she would never tell me anything about the school. It made me worry about her, but I couldn't do anything. And for about five years straight, I'd have the worst headaches! I'm on pills now but they're not working as much.

I sighed and whipped out my cell phone and pushed number two for speed dial.

"Hey this is Bianca, leave a message after the beat…oops, I ment beep! Oh, I didn't mean to say that! Aw forget it!"

I laughed at her answering machine but I didn't bother to leave a message. I sighed again and entered the Starbucks where I was meeting the guys.

"Harry over here!" Dougie called from across the café. I took a seat at the table. "Dan's getting the drinks." Dougie filled me in.

"Where's Tom?" I asked. Dougie shrugged and then Danny came over.

"I think he had to replace his front door." Dougie's eyes widened so much I nearly spit my coffee out.

"What happened?" Dougie asked.

"Don't know, he said he'd tell us when he got here." Danny said. Suddenly the door busted open and it slammed into the wall making a crack.

"Uh sorry, drinking too much milk." We didn't know right away who it was because of the hat and glasses but we soon figured out it was Tom when he came over and sat down with us.

"Uh, what's up with the disguise?" I asked as Tom put his hands over his head.

"Gio called the police." He mumbled into his arms.

"What?" I yelled standing up and Dougie and Danny pulled me back down.

"Why did she call the police?" Dougie asked Tom. Tom removed his hands, revealing his red eyes which I believed he got from crying.

"I ripped the front door off the wall."

"You mean hinges." Danny corrected him, but Tom shook his head.

"No, wall. Part of the wall came off too." Our eyes widened. "Gio freaked out so I hugged her to calm her down, but I hurt her. I barely squeezed her but I could hear her back crack. She told me to get out and she called me a freak."

"So, you're telling us you have super strength?" I asked Tom. He looked at me and nodded. "This is unreal. Pitch me I'm dreaming." Dougie pinched me. "Ow!"

"You're not dreaming." He said.

The door swung open again and four police officers came in with giant shields.

"Freeze!" One yelled at Tom. His eyes widened and Tom stood up.

"I didn't me-" Before Tom could finish his sentence they shot him causing people to scream but the bullet didn't go through him, it bounced off him and hit the wall.

"Blood hell!" Danny yelled. Now Danny, Dougie, and I were standing.

"He said freeze!" Another officer yelled as he shot his gun. I don't know how, but I imagined the bullet had lost control and went out the window…and it did.

"Harry, how the hell did you do that?" Dougie yelled.

"I don't know!"

"Kill those mutants!" Mutants? They all shot their guns. Danny somehow blocked a bullet with his arm making the skin turn blue and then back to normal and then the rest of the bullets froze. I turned to Dougie. His hands were covering his head but I knew he somehow froze those bullets.

"How the hell did he do that?" An officer yelled. Suddenly the officers froze along with the people in the café and outside.

"Dougie, what did you do?" I asked him and he looked up.

"He didn't do this, I did." A bald man in a wheelchair came in followed by a black woman with snow white hair. "But you had good timing on stopping those bullets." He said to Dougie. Then the bald man looked at Tom, but I heard his voice in my head.

"We know what you're going through, let me help."

"Did I just hear your thoughts?" Danny asked.

"It's one of my many talents. If you come with us, I can show you more, and I can help you with your talents."

"What talents? I'm a freak." Tom said in a depressed tone.

"No, you're not, you're special. Just like us and your friends." The woman said.

"Please, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Charles Xavier and this is Ororo Munroe, I own the school for talented and gifted children, in fact Bianca is there."

"Bianca!" He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to take you to her?"

"Yes!"

"Wait…" Tom said. "How do we know you won't turn us in?"

"If you don't trust me, then that is your choice, but I can help you through this. I've been in your shoes, let me help you." We all looked at each other.

"Alright, we're in." I said. The man and woman smiled.

We piled into the car they drove here in and they took us each to our homes to gather our stuff. Then we headed to a private airport.

"What are we doing here?" I asked looking out the window.

"We're taking the jet back to New York." The bald headed man said, or I guess I should call him Mr. Xavier or… "Professor." I looked back at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You can call me Professor Xavier." I smiled.

"Thank you Professor." He smiled back.

"Whoa! This is your jet?" Danny asked looking out the window and there was a giant black jet.

"Yes, it's called the Black Bird." The Professor answered.

"You guys sure know how to fly in style." Dougie said. The Professor and the woman laughed.

One step closer to seeing Bianca!

"Yes it is." I looked back at the Professor and he smiled.

Last edited by Daugie on Mon May 23, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

McFLY Meet the X-Men (ch.2/pg.1)[15+] Empty McFLY meet the X-MEN Chapter 2 Page 1

Post  Daugie Mon May 23, 2011 11:58 am

Chapter 2 (Tom's P.O.V.)

The jet was huge! The guys and I wanted to look around but Ororo asked us to stay in our seats. We did and we fell asleep sadly, I never had a chance to play with my iPad. The ride was about half the time it takes to fly to America.
The school looked like a giant mansion, but the most interesting part was how the basketball court opened and we landed inside. We all got off and Ororo took our bags while Professor Xavier led us down some hallway that was covered in metal.
“Mr. McCoy, can I ask a favor?” Professor Xavier asked as we entered a room. It looked like a doctor’s office but bigger.
“Yes, Professor?” We all screamed when we saw a blue…Beast, except the Professor. “You know, it’s quite rude reacting to a way a man looks.” The thing said.
“It talks!” Danny whispered. To our surprise the Beast and the Professor laughed.
“Boys this is Mr. McCoy also know as Beast. What a coincidence! “Mr. McCoy these are the new mutants from London. Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter, Harry Judd, and Danny Jones.
“Oh yes, the band Kitty is in love with.” Mr. McCoy chuckled.
“Mr. McCoy, could you run a test to find out their abilities?” Mr. McCoy nodded.

“Come this way boys.” Mr. McCoy said and we slowly walked behind him. “Stick out your fingers.” We all stuck out our index fingers. Then he poked us with a needle and collected our blood samples. He inserted them into some…computer.
“Ah, Tom Fletcher, you were the first to show signs of your abilities.”
“Uh, yes sir.” He smiled.
“Flight, super strength, and bullet proof. We could use you on the field.”
“Field?” He didn’t answer, he just smiled.
“Dougie Poynter, control over molecules, and increased agility. Harry Judd, flight and class five telekinesis, Danny Jones, arms become the strongest shield in the galaxy, copies people’s fighting style. Quite interesting powers.” Mr. McCoy said with a smile and the Professor nodded.
“Why don’t you boys go have a look around the school? Bianca, you can come in now.” Professor Xavier said and the door opened revealing a girl with brown hair past her shoulders, hazel eyes, and a tan complexion.
“Bianca!” Harry yelled and he ran over to her.
“Harry!” She yelled back followed by a small scream once Harry picked her up and gave her a hug.
After Harry and Bianca had their little reunion, Bianca led us to our rooms. I was sharing a room with Harry, while Danny and Dougie shared a room right across from ours. It wasn’t time to go to bed yet because everybody here was just starting to wake up.
“Hey guys, let me show you some of my friends.” Bianca said as she pulled Harry behind and we followed. She ran down the stairs and into the rec room. “Abbey, Abbey!” She let go of Harry and grabbed a girl from behind and spun her around.
“Whoa there Bianca! You’re gonna make me lose my glasses!” The girl said. She had short auburn hair, grey eyes that were shielded by hipster glasses, and a tan complexion, she was a bit shorter then Bianca.
“Geenkies Velma, I’m so sorry!” Bianca said sarcastically. The girl rolled her eyes.
“Abbey, this is my brother Harry and his friends Dougie, Danny, and Tom. Guys, this is my best friend Abbey.”
“Oh, so this is the band Kitty is obsessed with.” Abbey said.
“Is that a bad thing, cause this is the second time we heard that.” Danny said.
“No, it’s good, unless you don’t like high-pitch screaming fans.” Abbey answered and Bianca laughed.
“But we’re mutants.” I said and both girls turned to me.
“So, we are to, we don’t have a problem with that, we’re all mutants.” Abbey told me. Then Dougie whispered something in her ear. “Oh, well then, her loss. I can tell you’re too good of a guy to hurt the people you love.” Abbey said with a smile and for once this whole day, I actually smiled.
Bianca showed us other parts of the school and introduced us to other mutants…er I mean people. But the whole time I couldn’t help but think of Abbey. She’s quite an interesting girl and …beautiful.
“Xavier!” A man with dark hair styled in an odd way with sideburns busted the front doors opened and walked in.
“Who’s that?” I asked the girls.
“Oh, that’s Logan, he’s pretty badass.” Bianca said and Abbey nodded.
“I was so close to whooping his but in his danger room course, but he healed and nearly killed me.” Abbey crossed her arms. “Stupid mutant healing teacher.” Abbey mumbled.
“He’s a teacher?!” I asked. Abbey laughed at my reaction.
“Yup, and he’s probably the one who hates being a mutant more than you do.” Abbey added.
“Guys, let’s go see what Logan is all fired up about.” Bianca said, but before any of us could say ‘no’, we were already following him.
“Logan, what’s wrong?” We heard Xavier ask.
“There’s another one of those facilities, like the one I was in, and they’re testing mutants!” He yelled. We looked in the Professor’s office. Logan looked pissed!
“I can’t allow you to go by yourself.” Professor Xavier said.
“I can take care of myself Charles, I don’t need any help.”
“I am not going to risk losing another team member!” That was the first time I heard Xavier raise his voice, and he didn’t even yell.
“Then how is it fair to the other mutants being tested on?” Logan asked.
“If I get you a team, you must take them on the mission.”
“What about Ororo and McCoy?”
“They’re on another mission.” Logan sighed.
“Fine, who’d you have in mind?”
“You can come in now.”
We all looked at each other and then walked in.
“A bunch of kids?” Logan asked.
“Hey, we’re at least twenty!” Bianca shot back.
“Xavier, you’ve got to be kidding me.” Xavier shook his head. “But some of them are new!”
“But their powers will be of great use.” Logan sighed again.
“Fine, we leave tomorrow, five am, sharp.” Logan told us.
“Oh my god, thank you Professor!” Abbey said high fiving Bianca. He nodded and looked at us.
“You’re uniforms will be on the jet tomorrow morning. You should probably rest up and save your energy for tomorrow.” He told us, but we didn’t get to ask him about this mission. Bianca and Abbey began pushing us outside his room.
“Wait, mission?” Dougie asked.
“Yeah, that’s what we do.” Bianca said. Dougie, Danny, Harry, and I all looked at each other.
“What exactly are we?” I asked. Bianca and Abbey looked at each other.
“Superheroes.” Abbey answered. My jaw dropped open.
“Now hurry up, you guys need to rest!” Abbey said as she pushed me up the stairs and to our rooms.
So we’re superheroes?
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down