Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Comes in All Sizes (ch.1/pg.1)[15+]

Go down

Justice Comes in All Sizes (ch.1/pg.1)[15+] Empty Justice Comes in All Sizes (ch.1/pg.1)[15+]

Post  Daugie Mon May 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Justice Comes in All Sizes (ch.1/pg.1)[15+] Tumblr_l5koyxz5jT1qbx292o1_500
Justice Comes in All Sizes

Prologue (Tom’s P.O.V.)
Well, it’s been another long day for Dougie, Danny, Harry and me. We started the day off with some signings, worked on a music video and then we fought some crime.
No, you didn’t misread that.
Dougie, Danny, Harry and I are superheroes. Dougie is known as Nightwing, he even dyed his hair dark brown again to fit his part. Danny is the Green Lantern, Harry is Hawkman, and I am Flash.
How did we obtain these alter egos? Well it all started when we went on separate vacations, and when we came back we all hid our secrets from each other. It was only recently we told each other about our alter egos, and we don’t like to talk about how it happened. We’re all afraid we’re just living a dream and we’re afraid we’ll jinx ourselves and wake up to living lives as just normal rockstars.
Sure being a rockstar is awesome, but also fighting crime is an amazing opportunity! We help so many innocent people and it makes us feel good about it. I just hope we’ll find others we can trust to help us protect our secret.

Last edited by Daugie on Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Justice Comes in All Sizes (ch.1/pg.1)[15+] Empty Justice Comes in all Sizes Chapter 1 Page 1

Post  Daugie Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Chapter 1 (Dougie’s P.O.V.)

Another day of signing autographs. Yippie! That was sarcasm in case you couldn’t tell. All the girls kept asking, ‘Why did you dye your hair?’ Of course I couldn’t tell them I it was to fit my alter ego’s look. I always told them I need a change.
The lobby of the CD store we were in was crowded, and every time I heard a girl scream, either me or one of the guys stood up thinking someone was in trouble, but they weren’t. They were screaming because McFLY were here.
It did get annoying after girls continued screaming for us, and I have thought about just being a full time superhero, but people would get suspicious. They’d start to realize when McFLY are gone, the superheroes show up more.
After thinking to myself, a lot, and signing more autographs, we finally were able to leave the store.
“Took you guys long enough!” Our friend Kayla Silverous said as we came out of the store. She was 5’6”, with a slim built. She had brown hair that ended just past her shoulders and blue eyes. She was fit but I didn’t have to for love. I got over my childhood crush/girlfriend real quick and focused on both my jobs.
“What’s up Kayla?” Tom greeted her with a giant bear hug. She laughed and hugged him back.
“I was doing a little research and discovered other heroes.” Yes, Kayla was kind of the brains of the group. She is always working at her super computer that’s in our new home, finding special people like us. She also had a few gifts herself. She could read minds and make people tell the truth.
“So what’s the news?” Harry asked as we walked down the sidewalk and headed to our favorite bar.
“Apparently two women have been running around the states fighting for justice, but they were spotted here last night.” She answered as we took a seat at a table in the bar.
“Wait, here as in London?” I asked and she nodded.
“Any names for the lovely ladies?” Danny asked. She shook her head.
“All I’ve seen were their silhouettes of them in pictures.”
“Well do they have codenames?” Tom asked her once he returned with our drinks. Kayla took her drink and took a sip.
“They call them Green Arrow and Black Orchid.” I took a sip of my drink and listen to my friends discuss the new heroes in town, but I soon tuned them out.
“Oh my god.” Kayla grabbed my arms and dug her nails into my arm.
“Ouch what?” I asked her, and then I followed the direction of her eyes to see Chace Crawford walk into the bar. Kayla was head over heels in love with this guy, but she didn’t have the guts to ask him out. I didn’t like him though. He seemed sketchy.
He saw us sitting at our table and walked over.
“Hey you guys, I have a question for you.” He pulled out a photograph from the back pocket of hi expensive jeans. “Have you seen this woman?”
The woman was maybe my age, 22; she looked 5’4”, maybe 5’5”. She had long wavy dark brown hair that almost looked black that ended above her waist. Her eyes were an intense shade of hazel and her skin tone made her look like she was of Greek decent. She was beautiful.
“No who is she?” Tom asked, Chace shrugged.
“You know how my job is to find ‘special’ people?” We nodded. “Well, she’s a whole new kind of special. She’s so special my boss couldn’t tell me anything about her.”
I noticed a woman wearing a worn out jean jacket with a hood over her head jolted out of her seat and ran out the bar door. We all watched her, including Chace.
“What was that about?” Danny asked.
“I don’t know…I’ll go check it out.” Chace said. He left our table and walked out of the bar. I had a strange feeling about him so I decided to follow him.
“I’ll be back.” I told my friends. Before they could say anything, I was out of my seat and out the door.
I followed Chace down a back alley behind the bar. He suddenly stopped and I hid behind a dumpster. He looked around a bit and pulled out his cell phone.
“Yeah, she’s in London.” He paused. “Yeah, I’ll get her before the sorceress or the new heroes find her.” He paused again. “Yes Sir Mr. Luthor.” He hung up and left the alley.
When I knew it was safe, I came out from behind the dumpster.
“Dougie!” Harry called. I turned around to find my friends.
“What were you doing?” Tom asked with a confused look.
“I think I know why those heroes are here.” They all stared at me with worried looks.
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum