Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret That Keeps Us Together [12+]

2 posters

Go down

Secret That Keeps Us Together [12+] Empty Secret That Keeps Us Together [12+]

Post  Elisabethhh Mon May 09, 2011 7:59 am

Title: The Secret That Keep Us Together
Summary: When a girl comes to town with a gift she won’t share with anyone, figure’s out there’s people there who are keeping the same secret she is. Will she tell them about her? Will she become friends with them?

Disclaimer: I do not own Mcfly Sad or the characters, but I do own the storyline!
Pairing: Harry/Abi, Dougie/Lotte, Danny/Haley, Tom/Tabby
Characters: Mcfly, Abi, Lotte, Haley, Tabby, Kerstin, Nica & Caroline
Rating: 12+
Author’s notes: Please comment if you read it Wink Very Happy
This is also been posted on www.mcflyfanfiction.com & http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Secret That Keeps Us Together [12+] Empty Re: Secret That Keeps Us Together [12+]

Post  Elisabethhh Mon May 09, 2011 8:01 am

Prologue

Harry’s POV

A new day at school with the same students and the same boring classes, could this day get more fun? I thought to myself as I walked through the corridor at school along with my best friend Tom.
We’ve been best friends since we were 7 years old, and we’ve been to the same classes at school since then. We do everything together.

“Ready for English?” Tom asked as we walked towards the classroom
“Nope, I’m never ready to listen to Mr. Mosby talk for hours” I laughed
“Me neither, he will die talking cause he forgets to breathe soon if he don’t stop talking soon” Tom laughed as we sat down at our chairs.

Few minutes later the teacher came inside and the class started.

“Right, I’ve decided to pair you all up in groups today, we’re gonna have a project about fantasy creatures, like superheroes, vampires and zombies.”Mr. Mosby said as he put some books down.
I looked over at Tom and we laughed, I raised my hand.
“Harry?” he said raisin an eyebrow looking at me,
“Can the group I’m on have about superheroes? Please?” I asked sweetly and smiled
“Maybe” he replied.

Danny’s POV

DAMN! I’m late for school, 3rd time this week. What the fuck is wrong with me?
I ran inside the school building and headed for English class. I got inside and everyone stared at me, how embarrassing.....
“Good Morning Jones” Mr Mosby said as I walked over to my seat next to Dougie, I noticed he was giggling.
“Mr, Poynter, would you do the honour of explaining to Mr. Jones what we’re gonna do?” He continued to say, Dougie nodded and moved a little bit so he was facing me,
“Apparently, we’re gonna have a project and we’re have to be in groups, and it’s about fantasy creatures” Dougie said with a funny look on his face
“Right, have he decided the groups yet?” I asked
“I am just about to tell them now!” Mr Mosby said. “Harry, Tom, Dougie and Danny, you’re one group, and as Harry requested, you’re gonna be writing about superheroes.” He continued.

Oh great..... Could this day get more fun?.... I don’t think so.
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Secret That Keeps Us Together [12+] Empty Re: Secret That Keeps Us Together [12+]

Post  itschloeee. Wed May 11, 2011 5:12 am

Very unorganised Danny!
Loved the prologue, need chapter 1 Very Happy
Xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Wed May 11, 2011 5:14 am

Chapter 1

Tom’s POV

We got together as a group to talk about our assignment.
“Soooo, superheroes” Dougie said nodding pretending to be all ears and eyes.
“Yeah,” I said and we all sat there for 15 minutes in an awkward silence looking around not knowing what to say.
“Uhm, superheroes like superman, Spiderman and batman?” Danny finally said something
“Yeah, I think so” Harry said

And we had the awkward silence there again.

“Seriously, are we gonna do something soon? Or are we just gonna sit here looking at the floor like weird old guy?” I said annoyed.
“You’re right Tom, we need to do something soon” Harry said and looked up from the floor.
“Good,” I said
“We could go to the library or somewhere,” Danny said looking at all of us to see our reaction.
“Sure” Harry said and Dougie and I nodded in agreement.

Dougie’s POV

We got to the library and found a place far away from where people usually sit.
“Who has the paper where the explanation of the task is on?” I asked looking down in my bag.
I had forgotten it, as usual.
“I’ve got it here” Tom said as he pulled up a paper from his bag.
“Right, we have to make up a story about some superheroes, like if we use us, we make us selves to be superheroes and then we could write a story about us saving the world” Tom said and giggled.
We sat there for a while thinking about what we could write about.
“I like your idea, Tom” I said after a few minutes of thinking
“Oh yeah?” he questioned
“Yeah, we could write about ourselves, and that we’re the superheroes.” I said
“I agree, and we could like go to school like normal teenagers at day and be all superheroes at night” Danny said excited.
“Yeah, we could do that, I’m totally on that idea” Harry said and checked his phone.
“Damn, I need to get going. We could meet up here tomorrow at 1pm and talk more about this?” He continued, we all nodded as an answer, and with that he left.

After Harry had left, we decided to get home as well.
It had started to get really late now, and we were all hungry.
We said by to each other and walked home.

Half an hour later I came home and went straight to bed.
That night felt like it would never end, I slept really bad, was tossing and turning all night, I even woke up a few times and it would take 30 minutes or so before I could fall back to sleep again.

When I finally woke up the next day, my body was aching everywhere.

Danny’s POV

After I came home, I went straight to the kitchen to find painkillers for my head.
It was aching really badly and I felt horrible. I swallowed it and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning still having a bad headache.

Harry’s POV

As soon as I got home I ran inside and up the stairs to the bathroom, it felt like I was flying, but I was sure I was running.
I finished brushing my teeth and walked into my room and got to bed.

I woke up the next morning and got out of bed. I looked around stretching and opened the door.
“WHAT THE FUCK?” I shouted as I broke the door off the wall.

Tom’s POV

I ran as fast as I could home, but this time it didn’t take that long as it usually does when I run home.
I got inside and went straight to bed.
The day after, I woke up because my head and my leg were hurting really badly.
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Thu May 19, 2011 3:01 am

Surprised i didnt realise you'd posted!
i'm sowwi Sad
But loved the chapter Very Happy
MOREE ;D
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Thu May 19, 2011 4:39 am

itschloeee. wrote:Surprised i didnt realise you'd posted!
i'm sowwi Sad
But loved the chapter Very Happy
MOREE ;D
xx

It's fine Very Happy
Thanks for reading Wink
But I've only got 11 chapters :S
and I cant write more on it :S
But I will post those 11 chapters ;D
xx
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Thu May 19, 2011 4:44 am

Chapter 2

Harry’s POV

We met at the library at 1pm to continue the story about superheroes.
It was like I was flying, and not walking anymore, and everything I touched I broke.
I accidently broke my toothbrush when I brushed my teeth this morning, it was so weird.

Anyway, I went to the quite place we were sat in yesterday and waited for the others to come.
I don’t know how long I was sat there alone, but I got interrupted by a wind in my face and suddenly Tom stood there.
“DO YOU HAVE POWERS?” Tom shouted and whispered looking at me with big eyes
“Uhm, what do you mean?” I giggled
“I mean, did you see what I just did?” he said over excited, the expression on his face was hilarious, it totally made my day.
“Not really, why?” I said a bit confused
“Wait, I’m hungry, do you want anything to eat? Just say anything” he said excited and smiled
“Uhm, ok, I want chocolate” I said, almost drooling by the thought of chocolate.
“Right, I’ll be back in a minute” he said and then the wind came back, few seconds later he was back, with to chocolate bars in his hand.
“WHAT THE FUCK?” I almost screamed, “You where gone for like 3 seconds or something” I said shocked.
“I know, it scares me, but at the same time, it’s like AMAZING” He said with a dreamy look in his eyes. “So, what about you, do you have any powers like I have?” He said snapping out of his dream looking pretty proud, he’s probably hoping he’s the only one who has powers. I giggled by the thought.
“Why are you giggling?” he asked confused
“I was just thinking about something funny” I replied, and I was actually being honest at this point.
He just nodded to show he understood what I said.
“I don’t know if I have any powers, this day has been all weird....” I started. He just looked at me waiting for me to continue.
“I BROKE MY DOOR OFF THE WALL FOR GOD SAKE!” I screamed shocked
“Whaaaat?” he laughed so badly he was lying on the floor holding his stomach.
“Oow, Owww, my stomach, are you planning to kill me or something” he finally managed to say.
“No, if so had, I could just touch you and you’d be dead” I said and we both ended up lying on the floor laughing.

Abi’s POV

“ABI!” I heard someone shout behind me. I turned around and saw my cousin, Nica, running towards me.
“NICA!” I shouted back to her and gave her a huge hug.
“How are you?” she asked with a smile on her face
“I’m fine thanks, and you?” I replied smiling
“Ahh, you know, the same really, I’m always fine” she giggled, and took one of my boxes helping me to get them inside the house.
I had just moved to London and was gonna share an apartment with Nica.

“Excited for school?” She said as we sat down in the living room to catch up after all these years.
“Of course I am, I think” I said.
I wasn’t really sure if I was excited or not. The thought of going to school and hear everything that I really don’t want to, is not a good thought really, it doesn’t make me excited at all.

“I wonder what my friends will think about Abi, They’re probably gonna hate her” I heard Nica thinking.
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Fri May 20, 2011 7:43 pm

hahaa ohdear Harry!
DONT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE!! Razz
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Fri May 20, 2011 7:45 pm

itschloeee. wrote:hahaa ohdear Harry!
DONT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE!! Razz
xx

Hahahaha xD
Thanks for reading Very Happy
xx
HOW COME YOU HAVENT BEEN ON MSN ? :O D:
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  itschloeee. Sat May 21, 2011 1:38 am

Sorry! I've been writing and tryina do me other banner for your site :')
I knew that if i went on msn i wouldnt get none of it done :')
I'll go on now! Very Happy
xx
itschloeee.
itschloeee.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Sat May 21, 2011 1:57 am

itschloeee. wrote:Sorry! I've been writing and tryina do me other banner for your site :')
I knew that if i went on msn i wouldnt get none of it done :')
I'll go on now! Very Happy
xx

OOOH Very Happy
Hehehe Very Happy
can't wait to see the banner ;D
xx
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down