Sunkissed Trampoline

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sunkissed Trampoline
Sunkissed Trampoline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+]

2 posters

Go down

Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+] Empty Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+]

Post  Daugie Mon May 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Prolouge

What if McFly had a secret that they didn't even know themselves?
After taking a trip to Greece they decided they want more excitement then just being rockstars, but what else is there? Once they return to London their world turns upside down and legends and myth become truth.
Along the way they have two demi-gods help them through their journey, but....will their journey end safely?

Last edited by Daugie on Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Daugie
Daugie

http://thatsthetruthfics.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+] Empty Re: Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+]

Post  Elisabethhh Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 pm

wow.
that sounds really interesting :O
I'm so gonna read this Very Happy
Can't wait for more Very Happy Very Happy
xx
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

http://fallinginlovefiction.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Tue May 10, 2011 6:07 am

Elisabethhh wrote:wow.
that sounds really interesting :O
I'm so gonna read this Very Happy
Can't wait for more Very Happy Very Happy
xx
yaaaaaay! first reader!!
i'll update now!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+] Empty Secret Demi-Gods Chapter 1 page 1

Post  Daugie Tue May 10, 2011 6:09 am

Chapter 1 (Tom's P.O.V.)

The guys and I decided to take a trip to Greece. We needed a break from all the drama going on. Dougie broke up with Frankie, but she keeps crawling back to him, and he's afraid he'll fall for her again for the wrong reasons. Even I broke up with my girlfriend! Gio and I needed a break, and I've dated her for so long, how do I know she's the one?

Anyway, back to the fact that we're in Greece. We've been here for five days and loved every minute of it, except Harry, but that was only because he had food poisoning the first couple days. Today is our last day here and were visiting the Parthenon.

"Wow, this place is even better in person!" I said taking pictures of it with my camera.

"How much longer are we going to look at old buildings?" Dougie asked. He wasn't too excited about seeing the ruins, but he loved the beach.

"Doug, you got to admit, this place is pretty cool." Harry said looking at the Parthenon.

"The temple of the gods, it sounds pretty cool." Danny admitted and he glanced in a book he was carrying around to get inside stories about the ruins.

"The gods aren't even real." Dougie mumbled, kicking a rock.

"I think you should keep that thought to yourself." We all turned to see an older man, maybe in his fifties with grey hair combed back, he came over to us.

"Why?" Dougie asked. I elbowed him hoping he'd get the idea to shut up.

"Every citizen of Greece believes in the gods and goddesses." The old man explained.

"So, we're not citizens of Greece." I elbowed Dougie again and the man smiled.

"Do you know how Athens got its name?" The man asked.

"No, will you tell us?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Both Athena and Poseidon wanted the city, Cecropia, to be named after them. Their tasks were to give the king and his citizens a gift. Poseidon struck a rock that caused a spring of water to come out of the ground; it was to signify that the citizens had water and would never face a drought. But, the water was salty just like sea water which Poseidon ruled. Athena's gift was a seed she planted which grew into a lovely olive tree. This assured the citizens they would have food, oil, and firewood. The citizens decided to make Athena their benefactress. Now they worship her because of her gift, because they believe she exists." His grey eyes twinkled as he told us the story. In fact, you could say…I believed him.

"Adonis!" We looked behind him and saw to girls, probably around our age walked over.

"Telling old legends again?" The brunette asked. The old man laughed and nodded.

I noticed Dougie was checking out the brunette. She had dark brown hair that ended above her hips, a tan complexion, hazel eyes, and unlike most girls, and hour glass figure.

"You caught me Sierra." The man said laughing.

"Sierra, don't pick on him!" The other girl said. Now she was a beauty. She had short auburn hair that ended at her jaw, piercing blue eyes, and a pale complexion. She was a bit shorter than the brunette but she also had an hourglass figure.

"Uh…I'm sorry. Did you say Adonis?" Danny asked as he read through his book about Greek mythology.

"Yes, that's my name."

"Isn't that the name of Aphrodite's lover?" Danny asked looking up from the book. Adonis laughed.

"That's true, but it doesn't mean I can't have the same name as him." He looked back at the girls. "Oh excuse me; this is Sierra Day and Felicia Green. They're my nieces, girls this is…uh…"

"Oh, Tom Fletcher, and these guys are my friends. Dougie Poynter, Harry Judd, and Danny Jones." I introduced them pointing to each of the guys.

"It's nice to meet you." Felicia said to me. Sierra didn't say anything.

"Well love to stay and chat, but the girls and I have to check out some mayhem at another site." Adonis said. Damn, I wanted to at least talk to Felicia before we left!
They began to leave but Adonis stopped and turned back to us. "By the way, I wouldn't stay out here much longer. Things start to get real interesting when the sun goes down." Adonis said to us.

"Uh…we'll keep that in mind." I told him. He smiled and left. I noticed Sierra was still watching us.

"Sierra, let's go!" Felicia called as she pulled Sierra along.

"They're a bit odd." Harry said as he walked closer to the Parthenon.

"I don't, I think we should do what he says." Dougie said.

"Doug, you aren't scared are you?" Danny asked him.

"N-No…" He hesitated. "I just think we should listen to him."

"Alright, let's go before Dougie wets his pants." Harry said. Just as we walked away we heard the sound of something rolling down the stairs of the Parthenon. We turned back to the ruin and four objects rolled down the stairs, onto the ground, and stopped at our feet.

"What the hell?" I said under my breath.

I walked closer to the objects. They looked like medals but they didn't have a design on it.

"Alright, now I believe what Adonis said about 'things getting real interesting.'" Danny said as he walked over to examine it as well.

"Let's take them, as reminders about this vacation!" I suggested picking up the four blank medals. I handed on to each of them.

"It would have been better to talk to Sierra." Dougie said under his breath as we left. I nudged him.

"Looks like you and me are in the same boat." I said.

"Felicia?" I nodded.

It would have been nice if something interesting happened. I wonder what else would have happened if we stayed longer.

Last edited by Daugie on Thu May 12, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Wed May 11, 2011 1:04 am

ooooo
:O:O
great chapter Very Happy
can't wait for more Very Happy
xx
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Wed May 11, 2011 6:16 am

Elisabethhh wrote:ooooo
:O:O
great chapter Very Happy
xx
thanks! i'll update now!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+] Empty Secret Demi-Gods Chapter 2 page 1

Post  Daugie Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 am

Chapter 2 (Dougie's P.O.V.)

The flight back to London was pretty boring. None of the guys were goofing, or spoke, well I guess Harry and Danny had an excuse, they were asleep. Tom, however, was examining his stupid medal we found.
When we finally landed, we each returned to our flats, but then we had to go back out and go over our new songs with our producers.
It had gotten dark when we left our flats, and Tom insisted we bring our stupid metals.
"You gotta admit, it's pretty cool how we each got one." Tom said, referring to the medals.
"Yeah, I always wanted a blank medal!" Harry said sarcastically. Danny and I laughed, but something caught my attention. I started to hear the sound of wings flapping, but it was to strong to be pigeons. I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Mate, you okay?" Danny asked me. Then i noticed we were the only ones on the street. The sound started up again.
"Do you guys here that?" I asked them.
"Here what?" Harry asked.
"Um...I think he was referring to them." Tom said as he pointed to the top of the building we were standing next to.
On top of the building were two women, but they weren't normal women. Their body was covered in feathers, their feet were the same as eagles, they had beaks, and their arms were wings.
"What the he'll is that?!!" Harry asked. We slowly started backing up but the women took flight. We screamed and ran down the street. I tripped over my feet and fell to the ground. My medal had rolled out of my jacket pocket, but it looked different. Now there was a symbol of a lightning bolt on it.
My attention on the medal left when I heard the women screech. I looked up to see them diving at me.
"Dougie!" The guys yelled together, but I was to scared to move. They were getting closer to me and all I could was watch, but they both screamed and an arrow was in both their backs. They turned into puffs of spoke and the arrows fell to the ground.
"Dougie!" The guys yelled again. They ran over to me and helped me up.
"Are you alright?" Danny asked and I nodded.
"Guys, look." I showed them my medal. "This symbol wasn't there before."
All three of them pulled out their own medal. The looks on their faces told me their medals had changed to. They showed each other their medals. On Tom's medal there was a caduceus, Danny's had a sun, and Harry's had a spear.
"What in the world is happening?" Tom asked.
"Destiny." We all turned to see Sierra and Felicia, but they looked different. Felicia was wearing light weight metal armor. Only her arms were bare, but she had leather bracers on both her forearms. She even had a spear hooked to her back and she was carrying a shield.
Sierra was wearing leather armor. Only her knees and shoulders had metal padding, but it didn't look like much. Her bracers also had metal over it, but it only had one finger that covered half her middle fingers. She had two daggers on both her hips, and set of arrows for her bow.
"What do you mean Destiny? And how'd you get here?" I asked. Before Felicia answered, she noticed Sierra was searching the sky.
"We're not safe, they're still hunting." Sierra said to Felicia. They walked over to us, but we all took a step back.
"We're nit going anywhere with you girls." Harry said, trying to sound tough.
"You'll get killed staying out here on your own!" Felicia said. She did look a bit worried.
"We'll take our chances." Danny said. He also tried to sound tough but his voice cracked.
"Then you give us no other choice." Felicia said. She turned to Sierra and nodded. Sierra frowned and walked closer to us.
"Forgive me." She whispered to me, and then she raised her fist and nailed me in the face.
"That hurt." I said and then I blacked out.

Sorry for any errors, I'm typing on my iPad.

Last edited by Daugie on Thu May 12, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabethhh Wed May 11, 2011 10:25 pm

wow.
i would have been scared to death if that happened to me :S
great chapter Very Happy
Elisabethhh
Elisabethhh

Back to top Go down

Post  Daugie Thu May 12, 2011 7:47 am

haha yeahhhh i'm not quite sure where i got the idea from! haha
i'll update now!!!
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+] Empty Secret Demi-Gods Chapter 3 page 1

Post  Daugie Thu May 12, 2011 7:48 am

Chapter 3 (Dougie's P.O.V.)

The only thing I could see was darkness. I thought I was blind but then I saw something glitter within the darkness. It came closer and closer until I knew exactly what is was. It was my medal with the same symbol as before.
'You are the son of Zeus, my son.'
"Ow!" I yelled sitting up and covering my left eye.
"I'm sorry!" I removed my hand and found Sierra sitting in front of me. She had a wet cloth in her hand, and I could see the regret in her eyes. Could I trust her after she hit me?
"Whoa, whoa, back up lady!" I yelled as I scooted back and hit my head on the wall behind me. "Ow..." I rubbed my head. "Where the hell am I?" I asked looking around the room.
It looked like a large room. It had a bed, a small closet, and a desk with a chair. The walls were all wooden, so was the floor.
"Will you calm down, your eye will swell." She said as she dabbed my eye once more.
"Well it wouldn't swell if you didn't punchme!" I yelled hitting her hand, making her drop the wet cloth. She sighed and picked it up and took the bowl off the nightstand, then she wet the cloth again. She set the bowl back and reached for my eye again. I moved my face away so she couldn't reach. She sighed again.
"Stop being stubborn!" She yelled. I just ignored her. She sighed once more. "I really didn't want to have to do this." She said. Suddenly she pushed the right side of my face into the pillow, making me flip my body over so my stomach was against the bed. She sat on top of my back, pinning my arms with her knees.
"How is this helping!?" I yelled into the pillow. She didn't say anything she just continued dabbing my eye. "Get off!" I yelled once more. I started hearing snickering.
"Calm down Doug." Danny said followed by his obnoxious laugh.
"Yeah, you always said you wanted a powerful woman." Harry added. I hid my face int the pillow and graonced. Seirra sighed and got off me. She through the cloth into the bowl on the nightstand.
"Will you guys grow up!" She yelled pushing them out the door. Then she closed the door behind her.
Wait, she's not gonna help me anymore? Wait...what am I thinking?!
I jumped off the bed and ran to the door. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only were Tom, Danny, Harry, Felicia, and Sierra sitting around a fire with little cabins around them, but there was a short stubby man, okay well only half man. The bottom half of his body was goat! He even had tiny horns on his head.
"What the hell..." I said in shock. They all turned to me and then the goat-man came over to me.
"What never seen a stayr before?" He asked making me look down at him.
"No, not really!" I answered loudly. "I've seen little people but not when they're half goat!" He glared at me and shook his fist at me.
"Why I outta-"
"Lou!" Felicia yelled at the...stayr?
"I'm not gonna hurt him! If i did I'll have him to thank..." He said pointing to the sky. "...he'll be the one to yell 'OFF WITH HIS HEAD!' and then I'd get fried with his stupid sparklers." He grabbed me by the sleeve of my sweatshirt and dragged me to the others. he pushed me down on the log so I was sitting next to Tom.
"Lou, be gentle." Sierra said, standing by a tree.
"Calm down princess, why don't you go hunt Bambi!" Suddenly Sierra alsmost launched herself at him but Felicia grabbed her arm.
"Sierra, relax. Lou, chill." Felicia told them. Sierra sat down on the log across from us.
"So kiddies, why do you think you're here?" Lou asked us. I looked at the guys who I know didn't have a clue.
"Why?" Danny asked. Suddenly Lou jumped onto the log and got in Danny's face.
"Because you haven't done any good deeds to get you on Mt. Olympus!" Lou yelled, I swear I saw spit hitting Danny in the face.
"Whoa, Mt. Olympus? We aren't gods." Tom said making Lou walk across Harry's lap and slap Tom upside the head.
"You're not, you're half!"
"WHAT?!" We all yelled together and jumped of the log, knocking Lou to the ground. He got up and dusted his goat but off.
"Well why the hell do you think you got those medals!" Lou yelled at us.
"Alright Lou, that's enough." Felicia said as she stood up and we all sat back down.
"Your fathers are all gods..." she began and then she pointed to herself and Sierra. "...our mothers are goddesses."
"Oh really? Then who are your mothers?" Harry asked. "Athena, goddess of war tactics and wisdom..." she turned to Sierra who looked bored. "...Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and Moon."
"You could have gotten that information anywhere." Harry said. Wow he really didn't believe them.
"Oh really?" Artemis asked angrily.
"Sierra stop, he's just stubborn like his father." Felicia told her.
"Oh then who's my father?" He asked.
"Ares, god of war."
"What about us?" Tom asked.
"Your dad is Hermes, messenger to the gods." Felicia told him.
"Oh, well that's lovely." Tom said sarcastically.
"Danny, your father is Apollo, god of sun and day." Danny smiled with satisfaction. "And Dougie, your father is Zeus, god of the sky and ruler of the gods." My jaw dropped open.
"Oh why does Dougie get the cool dad?" Tom whined. Felicia laughed at him.
"This isn't happening." I siad quietly making everybody look at me.
"Kid, you enve have proff, theose medals." Lou told me. I reached in my pocket and through the medal into the fire.
"Well I won't believe it!" I yelled, Sierra immediately jumped up and reached into the fire to grab my medal.
"Sierra!" Lou and Felicia yelled. The guys all jumped up too. Sierra scooted away from the fire, clenching my medal. Lou hit the medal out of her hand and examined it.
Her hand was scorched. Her flesh was burned off. She had blood on the tips of her fingers and on her palm, but I noticed something. The light from the moon seemed brighter, it shined through the trees and landed on her hand. Her hand healed and it looked unharmed.
Lou wrapped my medal in a peice of cloth and put it in my hand.
"If you wnat her to forgive you, you better start believing in your true life." He told me.
"I don't even know her!" Lou scoffed.
"Trust me kid, I know when I see love in people's eyes."
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Secret Demi-Gods (ch.4/pg.1)[15+] Empty Secret Demi-Gods Chapter 4 Page 1

Post  Daugie Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Chapter 4 (Sierra's P.O.V.)

After having my hand nearly burnt off, I retired to my babin. I didn't want to listen to Dougie's negative comments anymore. If he doesn't believe us, fine. That just shows how stupid and stubborn he is.
I sighed and looked through the window of my cabin. It was quite large, in fact my whole cabin wasn't a cabin. It was more of a tent, I guess you could say. It was big like a cabin but the walls were curtains, and at night I would pull some of the curtains up so I could watch the moon through the other set of see through curtains.
I suppose everybody is asleep now. I wonder how the others reacted after my little tustlewith the flames. I loked down at my hand that was once burned. It wasn't to long ago before I found out I was Artemis's daughter, yet I did act like Dougie.
I sighed again and then I noticed something down by the lake. I left my cabin and slowly sneaked behind the person. Then I realized...it was Dougie. I touched his shoulder and he jumped, and then turned to face me.
"Oh, it's you." He mumbled, looking at the ground. I ignored his tone.
"What are you doing out here?" I asked hi.
"I, uh..." He turned away from me and looked at the lake. "I wanted to be alone, I just need to think about what's happening." He admitted.
"At least you have it easier then me." I told him.
"Oh really?" He asked and I nodded.
"They warned me befor, but...I didn't listen." I barely explained.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it." I noticed he was looking at me.
"Alright...so hows your hand?" I looked down at my hand.
"It's fine."
"Oh, uh...that's good." We both fel silent, it was a bit awkward. "A gay baby was just born." I couldn't help but burst out laughing. It as such a random comment. Dougie gave me a sheepish smile. Once I finally recovered, I looked at him.
"Why did you say that?" I asked.
"Every awkward pause, a gay baby is born." I smiled and shook my head. "So, uh...where exactly are we?"
"Rhode Island." I answerred and he looked at me with wide eyes.
"How'd we get here?!" I pointed at a hill on the other side of the lake. There were white horses grazing in the grass, the only thing different about these horses is the fact they have wings and can fly.
"Whoa...that's so cool!"
"I guess." I began walking to my cabin.
"I'm sorry." He said to me. I stopped dead in my tracks.
"What for?" I asked him without turning to him.
"For making you burn your hand." I looked back at my hand again.
"I'm fine...you should get some rest." I told him. I continued making my way back to my cabin.
"Hey, I forgive you!" I stopped in my tracks again and turned to face him.
"For what?" I asked again. He smiled, and man did he have a goregous smile.
"For nailing me in the eye." I blushed and turned away from him. "Night." He told me.
"Night." I said back to him. I made my way to my cabin and changed. I climbed into bed and coulnd't help but look at the lake.
Dougie was still there, staring up at the sky. What is he looking at? He picked up a rock and tossed it across the lake, making it skip three times. He's a bit mysterious. He didn't stay much longer. He made his way back to his own cabin. I shouldn't get mixed up with these feelings. I slowly drifted off to sleep, but it didn't seem like a full rest.
The sun came up within hours and it shone through the see through curtains. I groaned and got up, pulling the curtains down to hide the sun.
"Ah, the sun sure feels good in the morning!" Danny said as he got out of his cabin. I quickly changed and met Felicia and Lou at the campfire from last night.
"So, how did all you brats sleep?" Lou asked the boys.
"The beds could have been softer." Harry said as he cracked his back.
"Yeah, well its get better, we're going to the Islandf of Adventures in Florida." Lou announced. The boys looked extremely happy and high-fived each other. "But we're not going on any rides." The gusy groaned.
"Come on guys, this is a serious matter." Felicia said.
"Well you haven't really told us why we're here yet." Tom said sheepishly with a hint of blush as he looked at Felicia. She sighed.
"Aphrodite's daughter has been kidnapped and she asked us half-bloods to rescue her." Felicia explained.
"Why us?" Danny asked.
"Because Zeus has forbidden the gods to come in contact with their kids." I said. Thunder rumbled through the sky. Oh yeah, I forgot I can't say their names. My punishment.
"Sierra, don't say their names." Felicia warned me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"Why would Ze-my dad...do something like that?" Dougie asked.
"Because he's the fucking ruler of the gods. He can tell them to do whatever the fuck he wants." I said, trying not to look at him. Thunder rumbled again, even louder.
"Sierra!" Felicia and Lou yelled together at me. I rolled my eyes once more.
"So what does this have to do with Island of Adventure?" Tom asked.
"There's a portal that can take us to some friends of Poesidon. They can help us find the daughter."
"Wow really, i never saw it before." Tom said.
"Of course you haven't! You've beenlooking at things through mortal sight, now you'll be looking through half-blood sight." Loud told him.
"Alright, so when do we leave?" Danny asked.
"Now." Felicia answered. She pulled out a clear ball. "We all need to think of the Island of Adventure." She ordered us. "On the count of three. Once, Two," She raised the sphere and threw it to the ground. "Three!"
Daugie
Daugie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down